Chalets Direct Solutions Room

Forums | Search
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )The Ski Blog

Near Geneva Airport, preferably Morzine but open to suggestions - bedroom basis (hotel style), catered for 10 people, from 27/12/2020 to 3/1/2021
Moderators: Surfcat, Chalets Direct

Jump to page : 1 2
Now viewing page 2 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread : View next thread
New post Chalets Direct Solutions Room -> Winter Holiday SolutionsMessage format

Venture Ski
Posted 8/7/2020 12:43 (#803092 - in reply to #803060)
Solution: Potential solution proposed by Venture Ski

Chalets Direct Member

Hi David,
We have en-suite rooms in Sainte Foy from just £208 (per room) per night, is this what you’re looking for?

That includes evening meals 6-nights of the week and continental breakfast each morning plus:

• Easy access to the ski area (ski touring to 3000m, top chair lift 2620m), hire shops and ski schools.
• Fine cotton linen, fluffy towels and (upon request) heavy bath robes. Hypoallergenic duvets & pillows.
• Free wireless internet access.
• Use of our spa/swimming pool, sauna and hot tub facility, with optional massage treatment service.
• The Black Diamond Lodge restaurant & après ski bar with regular live music.

Sainte Foy Tarentaise in the French Alps covers over 100km² of the best skiing in the world; twenty-five pistes covering 43km including 2 Green, 7 Blue, 12 red and 4 black runs. Often overlooked for the larger neighbouring resorts such as Val d’Isere, Tignes and Les Arcs, few people who visit want to ski anywhere else again. The Sunday Times placed it No.1 in their feature article titled ‘World’s Best Family Ski Resorts’ and The Times wrote that Venture Ski has “built some great chalets” and has “easily the best [cuisine]”. In January 2019 The Telegraph voted Sainte Foy No.3 in the world’s 11 best ski resorts for families.

Our Concierge Services team can assist you booking kids club, airport transfers, ski passes, ski hire and spa treatments or restaurant reservations.
Best regards,
Julian

-----
Venture Ski
Chalets Direct Member

View accommodation details

Profile E-mail Top of the page Bottom of the page
Sixt Alpine Chalet
Posted 8/7/2020 14:20 (#803096 - in reply to #803060)
Solution: Potential solution proposed by Sixt Alpine Chalet

Chalets Direct Member

Hi David,

We would love to share our special corner of the Alps with you! Chalet L'Alpee is the perfect place to relax and unwind after skiing the huge Grand Massif ski area – just 1 hour from Geneva airport! We are just a few minutes drive by private minibus (flexible service) to the gondola in Samoens for access to the whole of the Grand Massif.

** Sole occupancy. Fully catered **

As an owner-operated chalet we pride ourselves on the service we offer our guests and many, particularly families, return year after year. See why on our Trip Advisor page;
https://www..co.uk/VacationRentalReview-g784828-d6224511-Sixt_Alpine_Chalet-Sixt_Fer_a_Cheval_Grand_Massif_Haute_Savoie_Auvergne_Rhone_Alpes.html

We can offer you:

* Extremely spacious and beautifully renovated chalet
* Incredible views over Sixt from the luxury hot tub.
* Breakfast (7 days) includes: croissants, eggs, cereals, porridge, fresh fruit
* Afternoon tea with delicious homemade cakes (7 days)
* Three course evening meal with wine (not Thursdays)
* Children’s earlier dinner if required
* Allergies and special diets catered for
* Daily room clean
* Free Wifi, UK tv/dvd

To maximise your stay, we can help with;

* Transfers from Geneva – we are fully licensed
* Collection of lift passes prior to arrival
* Booking lessons (discount with the English-speaking 360 ski school).
* Ski hire from our partner shop in the village where you will get a minimum 10% discount.

Please take a look at our website for more details.

Kind regards

Sean

-----
Sixt Alpine Chalet
Chalets Direct Member

Ski Hame Ltd
Posted 8/7/2020 14:34 (#803097 - in reply to #803060)
Solution: Potential solution proposed by Ski Hame Ltd

Chalets Direct Member

HI David

I can offer catered chalet accommodation in La Tania (3 Valleys) from Sun 27 Dec - 3 Jan.

Chalet Bouquetins has 5 bedrooms/5 bathrooms. It has a comfortable open plan lounge and dining area with log fireplace, underfloor heating and great views. There is a separate tv lounge on the top floor, wifi internet and it is conveniently located approx 100m from the piste and village centre.

The cost for the week, happy to offer you a group discounted price of £8,900 This will give you sole use of the chalet and will include:

7 nights accommodation
breakfast each day with a cooked option on 5 mornings (2 x self serve)
afternoon tea each day
6 x 4 course evening meals with wine
champagne to bring in the New Year

discounted equipment hire and lift passes can be arranged as can airport transfers (subject to availability).

If this may be of interest or you would like further information, please do not hesitate to contact me on

tel: 01875 320157
email: info@skihame.co.uk

or visit Chalet Bouquetins at www.skihame.co.uk

I look forward to answering any queries you may have.

Best regards
Annie
-----
Ski Hame Ltd
Chalets Direct Member

Haig Ski
Posted 8/7/2020 16:40 (#803099 - in reply to #803060)
Solution: Potential solution proposed by Haig Ski

Chalets Direct Member

Hi David.
I can offer the 10 of you sole occupancy from the 27th Dec to 3rd Jan.
The catered price is £5200 .

Nestling in the mountainside just outside Morzine, we create personalised Alpine holidays from our owner run catered chalet farmhouse and provide unlimited transport to all the lifts. There are an enormous variety of slopes for all ski levels in the Portes du Soleil (650km pistes).

⦁ Accommodation with 4 bedrooms/4 bathrooms (sleeps 8-10)
⦁ Jacuzzi spa with spectacular view
⦁ Games/TV room with full sized pool table and table tennis
⦁ Heated boot room
⦁ Dedicated courtesy transport whenever you need it
⦁ 4 course evening meal with a selection of wines and beers
⦁ Continental breakfast. Afternoon tea and cakes
⦁ Huge log fire
⦁ Free wifi
⦁ Lift passes arranged in advance
⦁ Discounted equipment hire
⦁ Geneva airport transfers arranged (80 mins to chalet)
⦁ Off road parking (9 hrs from Calais)
⦁ Over 20 years experience of the area
For more information please go to www.haigski.com or email haigski@gmail.com
Justin and Anne-Marie Haig

-----
Haig Ski
Chalets Direct Member

Morzine - Le Biot, France
Arblay La Reblais

Born2Ski and Travel Ltd
Posted 8/7/2020 18:45 (#803100 - in reply to #803060)
Solution: Potential solution proposed by Born2Ski and Travel Ltd

Chalets Direct Member

Hi David,

I have a lovely chalet available in La Rosiere with 6 bedrooms and the cost is £9250 for exclusive use - 7 nights from 27th December.

I know you requested closer to Geneva however thought this may be a good option as resort base is 1800m

Please let me know and I can send full details.

You can reply by email or call me on my direct number (details listed below)

Best regards,

Mark Staddle
e. markborn2skiandtravel@VSMail.co.uk
t. 07977 431318
Abta P6811

-----
Born2Ski and Travel Ltd
Chalets Direct Member

Snow Candy
Posted 8/7/2020 22:20 (#803102 - in reply to #803060)
Solution: Potential solution proposed by Snow Candy

Chalets Direct Member

Hi,

We are pleased to offer you one of our beautiful chalets. Chalet Le Mousseron (Ski In) and Chalet Rosalie are both conveniently located in Morzine in the heart of the vast Portes du Soleil ski area covering France and Switzerland, one of the largest in the world accommodating all levels.

- Beautiful chalets in a stunning locations
- Feature fire places
- Outdoor hot tub with amazing views
- Ski back to the chalet (Le Mousseron)
- Boot warmers and ski storage
- Egyptian cotton bedding
- Wifi, Bose iPod dock, T.V with British channels DVD player and games console
- Close to ski bus stop (Chalet Rosalie)
- Private parking
- Just 80 minutes transfer from Geneva airport

Our chalets can be booked self catered or catered. Flexible catering options are available. Or, the full catered experience is available, this includes:

- Experienced chalet staff
- Welcome drinks on arrival
- Delicious hot breakfast, afternoon tea and 3 course evening meal for 5 days out of 7.
- Unlimited quality wine included during evening meal
- Minibus runs to the slopes (Chalet Le Mousseron)
- Molton Brown Luxury Toiletries
- Fluffy Bathrobes and slippers

We will also happily arrange your Morzine airport transfers , lift passes and ski hire.

We have over 15 years experience in providing enjoyable, memorable chalet holidays. We’d love you to join us for a holiday to remember.

What to do now....
View our website for full chalet descriptions and photos. Contact us with any questions or to book your chalet.

We hope to hear from you soon

Dave
www.snow-candy.com
info@snow-candy.com
UK: +44 (0) 7534 801436

-----
Snow Candy
Chalets Direct Member

Morzine, France
Chalet Rosalie

will~i~ski?
Posted 9/7/2020 11:24 (#803119 - in reply to #803060)
Solution: Potential solution proposed by will~i~ski?

Chalets Direct Member

Hello David,

Will-i-ski? is an independent chalet company dedicated to bringing you a unique holiday you will not forget. We run the Chalet Plume in La Plagne 1800 and feel the chalet can deliver everything you require for a traditional and cosy chalet holiday.

The Chalet Plume sleeps up to 10 people in 2 x double rooms, 1 x twin room and a family room. All rooms are ensuite!

There is a large open plan living / dining area with a log burning stove for you to relax in after a long day on the slopes.

La Plagne is the perfect setting for a great holiday’s skiing, its varied and can cater to all levels of skier or snowboarder. It is also linked with Les Arcs to make up the joint area called the Paradiski offering 425km of pistes, the second largest ski area in the world.

Included in the price:
• Catering service including Breakfast, Afternoon Tea and a 4 course evening meal with beer and wine.
• WIFI and a Television with DVD player.
• Accommodation VERY close to the slopes.
• Crisp linen and towels.
• Comfortable rooms.
• Local Tourist tax.

Adult Price - £999pp for a week from the 26th or 27th December 2020.
Child Price - £899pp
COMPLIMENTARY TRANSFERS from Geneva. (T’s and C’s apply)

We can help you to book extras such as ski hire, lessons and lift passes.

We have been awarded Trip Advisor Certificates of Excellence for 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 take a look at our 5* reviews from the past 4 seasons!

Hope to hear from you soon!
Phoebe and Charlie
Will-i-ski

-----
will~i~ski?
Chalets Direct Member

La Plagne - Plagne 1800, France
Chalet Plume

Action Circuits (UK) Ltd
Posted 9/7/2020 14:33 (#803145 - in reply to #803060)
Solution: Potential solution proposed by Action Circuits (UK) Ltd

Chalets Direct Member

Hi David,

Thank you very much for your enquiry please visit www.mountain-lodge.co.uk for details of our hotel.

We have availability at this time, so contact me for competitive pricing, quoting dates required - penny@mountain-lodge.co.uk.

Regards,

Penny Waldeck
Customer Services Manager
Les Crosets Mountain Lodge
Telephone: 0345 127 1750
http://www.mountain-lodge.co.uk

-----
Mountain Lodge
Chalets Direct Member

Les Crosets, Switzerland
The Mountain Lodge

Hidden Alps
Posted 10/7/2020 05:52 (#803178 - in reply to #803060)
Solution: Potential solution proposed by Hidden Alps

Chalets Direct Member

Stay in Grande Blanchette, our gorgeous farmhouse chalet on the La Plagne side of snowsure Paradiski. 70% of the resort is above 2000m, unlike lower resorts like Morzine that are often struggling for snow early in the season.

The chalet has 5 bedrooms with private bathrooms (all can be doubled or twins), two large sitting rooms with wood burners, sun terraces, hot tub and log-fired outdoor sauna.

5 mins to the lifts in Plagne Montalbert in our private on demand minibus shuttle, with just one hairpin bend. There's also a village ski bus (stop 200m), and you can ski back in on an off-piste forest track if conditions allow. The drive up to the chalet is relatively short, with just a few bends, unlike the 3 Valleys or Tignes Val d'Isère.

It's only 13550 euros catered sole occupancy Sunday 27/12-3/1/21 for up to 10, including the hot tub and sauna. If you book by 31/7/20, I can offer you an early bird discount of 2000€. Airport transfers are possible for an extra charge, and the chalet has private parking.

To book, send me an email or call me on 0033626807767.

Regards
Sam
-----
Hidden Alps
-----
Hidden Alps
Chalets Direct Member

Chalet La Luge
Posted 13/7/2020 10:06 (#803278 - in reply to #803060)
Solution: Potential solution proposed by Chalet La Luge

Chalets Direct Member

Hello David,
Apologies for the very late response.
We can offer you Chalet La Luge for the New Year week Sunday - Sunday, in the resort of La Tzoumaz, a friendly alternative to Verbier with all the same great skiing, with quieter and gentler slopes this side of the mountain.

Situated at an altitude of 1576m we are 600m from the pistes and very popular après bar, 800m from the resort centre.
We run drop offs every morning, getting back is easy, the free ski bus stops 100m from the chalet and it's all downhill :0)
All 6 rooms are en-suite and can be arranged as twin or super-king double, we have both a hot tub and sauna, log fire, separate cinema/Smart TV room, as well as a computer linked TV in the living room.
We own and run Chalet La Luge since we had it built in 2008. We serve cooked breakfast options on all 7 days, there's freshly made home-made cakes/biscuits on all 7 days and a 5 course evening meal on 6 nights. Earlier and simpler meals for children. As an independent business we aim to make your holiday a great one with really good catering, service and accommodation - see our ChaletsDirect and TripAdvis0r reviews for proof!

Happy to help arrange private transfer from Geneva about 1h 40.
We produce discounted lift passes in-house - ready and waiting for you.
Discounts on rental equipment - we'll run you to the shop to get kitted out, it's all very efficient and quick.

I hope this is of interest, please get in touch with any questions you may have.

Kind regards,

Mini & Dan
www.chaletlaluge.com
info@chaletlaluge.com
-----
Chalet La Luge
Chalets Direct Member

Verbier - La Tzoumaz, Switzerland
Chalet La Luge

Jump to page : 1 2