Chalets Direct Solutions Room

Forums | Search
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )The Ski Blog

France - for 0-8 people, 11-17 days between the 18/12/2020 and the 9/1/2021
Moderators: Surfcat, Chalets Direct

Jump to page : 1 2
Now viewing page 2 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread : View next thread
New post Chalets Direct Solutions Room -> Winter Holiday SolutionsMessage format

Time of Your Life Travel Ltd
Posted 3/9/2020 10:40 (#804696 - in reply to #804670)
Solution: Potential solution proposed by Time of Your Life Travel Ltd

Chalets Direct Member

Hello,

We have some amazing chalets in great locations which would be perfect for you for 2 weeks commencing 19th December 2020 -

Chalet Dolomites (La Plagne) - Self-Catered
2 weeks - £8,500 - 20% discount = £6,800 for sole use of chalet
Situated at the foot of the piste in La Plagne Montchavin, this chalet can sleep up to 11 people. You can relax out on the balcony in the private hot tub too!

Chalet Nadine (La Plagne) - Premium Service
2 weeks - £24,300 - 20% discount = £19,440 for sole occupancy
Located between two lifts in the traditional village of Montchavin. Each room comes with a new Italian-style bathroom, satellite TV and hairdryer. There is also a hot-tub at the back of the chalet.

Premium Service
Some of the chalets offered above boast our premium service. Enjoy little extras such as an upgraded catering service with additional food and drink and upgraded chalet interiors for a more comfortable stay.

What’s included?
• 7 days breakfast
• 7 days afternoon tea
• 6 days three course evening meal
• Unlimited bottled wine during the meal
• Special kids menu served earlier in the evening for under 13 year olds

Travel and Extras
We offer competitive prices to help you with your travel and resort extras too! Transfers, Channel Crossings, Ski Passes, Ski Hire and Ski Lessons. Purchasing your ski passes through us also means they are waiting for you in your chalet when you arrive.

For more information, head over to www.skiamis.com

We look forward to hearing from you

sales@skiamis.com
0203 411 5439
-----
Time of Your Life Travel Ltd
Chalets Direct Member

View accommodation details

Profile E-mail Top of the page Bottom of the page
Born2Ski and Travel Ltd
Posted 3/9/2020 12:18 (#804697 - in reply to #804670)
Solution: Potential solution proposed by Born2Ski and Travel Ltd

Chalets Direct Member

Hi Mark,

I have a fully catered chalet available for 14 nights from 26th Dec in La Plagne 1800 for £13499 sole occupancy. Sleeps 9

I also have a self catered chalet available in Alp D'Huez for the same dates for £8250. Sleeps 10-12.

Please let me know if these are of interest and I can send full details.

You can reply by email or call me on my direct number (details listed below)

Best regards,

Mark Staddle
e. markborn2skiandtravel@VSMail.co.uk
t. 07977 431318
Abta P6811

-----
Born2Ski and Travel Ltd
Chalets Direct Member

Alpine Infusion
Posted 4/9/2020 07:40 (#804698 - in reply to #804670)
Solution: Potential solution proposed by Alpine Infusion

Chalets Direct Member

Good morning,

We have 2 properties available for the weeks you request, one is in Courchevel 1850 sleeps 10 people and the other is in Meribel Village sleeps 12 people in a private road.
We can offer self catered, B & B or a fully catered option for both so please let us know if these resorts are of interest to you and which option you would like and I can get a more accurate quote to you.
Regards,
Alpine Infusion
-----
Alpine Infusion
Chalets Direct Member

Go Ski Meribel
Posted 4/9/2020 12:25 (#804699 - in reply to #804670)
Solution: Potential solution proposed by Go Ski Meribel

Chalets Direct Member

Hi Mark

We would be delighted to welcome you to Meribel and Chalet Lagopede

Chalet Lagopede is fabulous SKI-IN/SKI-OUT fully catered chalet, comfortably accommodating up to 8/10 guests in 4 en-suite bedrooms.

Conveniently located in the peaceful village of Le Raffort, just 5 minutes from the centre of Meribel.

Our PROFESSIONAL CHEF will prepare breakfast & afternoon tea every day and a sumptuous 5-course evening meal 6/7 evenings of your stay to include quality French wines. Also offered is a complimentary bar including beer, an excellent selection of wines, Prosecco & Soft drinks.

AT A GLANCE:
• Outdoor Hot-tub & Sauna
• Cosy living room with log fire, comfy sofas, WiFi, TV with UK Free view.
• Boot warmers for your comfort.
• Complimentary Bar.
• Pre-dinner drinks & Canapes
• In-resort minibus service.
• 40% Discounts on equipment rentals, all done in the chalet, no need to visit ski shops!
• Concierge service: for lift Passes, booking ski lessons etc
• Discounted airport transfers available
• Private off street parking for 3 cars
• Over 50% returning guests.
• Owner run & managed.

Meribel has numerous slopes for beginners, intermediates and experts alike, 80% of the pistes are above 1800m, there are hundreds of snow cannons ensuring great snow coverage throughout the season.

The 3 valleys area is the world’s largest ski area, 600+km of piste.

The chalet is available for the 2 Festive weeks commencing Saturday 19th December to Sunday 3rd January; I can offer you sole occupancy of the chalet on our fully catered package for €19,750 in total (over €4,000 off our advertised prices)

For further information please visit our website: www.goskimeribel.com or give me a call/email to discuss your holiday requirements in more detail.

Kind Regards,
Mathew Wiggett
info@goskimeribel.com
+44(0)7764485701 e
-----
Go Ski Meribel
Chalets Direct Member

Meribel - Le Raffort, France
Chalet Lagopede

Snowytrees
Posted 4/9/2020 15:47 (#804761 - in reply to #804670)
Solution: Potential solution proposed by Snowytrees

Chalets Direct Member

Hi,

Chalet La Pastorale is still available for your dates...

CATERED - 2 WEEKS - £15000
SELF CATERED - 2 WEEKS - £10,000

The chalet has ensuite bedrooms, hot tub, sauna, free wi-fi and a lovely large lounge with a great log fire.
It is in a great location close to the piste, allowing you to ski back to within 300m of the chalet.(conditions permitting).

You can also ski from the chalet to the lifts after a short walk of 300m, alternatively the chalet minibus will run you to t he lifts.

Morzine centre with all its amenities, including an abundance of restaurants, shops and bars is just a 10/15 minute walk from the chalet.The price includes:

•        5 En-suite bedrooms  (2 x family rooms (double & single), 1x double & 2 twin rooms.)
•        Breakfast, with a hot option ( 2 mornings self serve)
•        Afternoon tea, including homemade cakes & hot drinks (5 days)
•        3 course dinner, including wines and coffee (5 days, 2 nights you dine out)
•        Hot Tub 
•        Sauna 
•        Sat TV
•        Help arranging airport transfers
•        Assistance with ski hire 
•        Assistance with lift passes 
•        Free Wi-fi
•        Free ‘in-resort’ shuttle service (8-10am and 4-6pm) when booking your Geneva transfers with us.

Read our reviews on Trip Advisorhttps://www..com/VacationRentalReview-g207359-d8180817-Chalet_La_Pastorale-Morzine_Portes_du_Soleil_Haute_Savoie_Auvergne_Rhone_Alpes.html

If you require any further information, then please do not hesitate to contact us.  

Kind regards
Owen & Amy

www.snowytrees.com
-----
Snowytrees
Chalets Direct Member

Morzine, France
Chalet La Pastorale

will~i~ski?
Posted 5/9/2020 14:33 (#804843 - in reply to #804670)
Solution: Potential solution proposed by will~i~ski?

Chalets Direct Member

Hello Mark,

Will-i-ski? is an independent chalet company dedicated to bringing you a unique holiday you will not forget. We run the Chalet Zibeline in La Plagne 1800 and feel the chalet can deliver everything you require for a traditional and cosy chalet holiday.

The Chalet Zibeline sleeps up to 8 people in 3 twin bedrooms and a master double.

There is a large open plan living / dining area with a log burning stove for you to relax in after a long day on the slopes.

La Plagne is the perfect setting for a great holiday’s skiing, its varied and can cater to all levels of skier or snowboarder. It is also linked with Les Arcs to make up the joint area called the Paradiski offering 425km of pistes, the second largest ski area in the world.

Included in the price:
• Catering service including Breakfast, Afternoon Tea and a 4 course evening meal with beer and wine.
• WIFI and a Television with DVD player.
• Accommodation VERY close to the slopes.
• Crisp linen and towels.
• Comfortable rooms.
• Local Tourist tax.

Price - £1499pp for a 2 week break from the 19th December 2020.
COMPLIMENTARY TRANSFERS from Geneva. (T’s and C’s apply)

We can help you to book extras such as ski hire, lessons and lift passes.

We have been awarded Trip Advisor Certificates of Excellence for 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 take a look at our 5* reviews from the past 4 seasons!

Hope to hear from you soon!
Phoebe and Charlie
Will-i-ski

-----
will~i~ski?
Chalets Direct Member

La Plagne - Plagne 1800, France
Chalet Plume

La Plagne - Plagne 1800, France
Chalet Zibeline

Snow Candy
Posted 6/9/2020 11:56 (#804860 - in reply to #804670)
Solution: Potential solution proposed by Snow Candy

Chalets Direct Member

Hi,

We are pleased to offer you one of our beautiful chalets. Chalet Le Mousseron (Ski In) and Chalet Rosalie are both conveniently located in Morzine in the heart of the vast Portes du Soleil ski area covering France and Switzerland, one of the largest in the world accommodating all levels.

- Beautiful chalets in a stunning locations
- Feature fire places
- Outdoor hot tub with amazing views
- Ski back to the chalet (Le Mousseron)
- Boot warmers and ski storage
- Egyptian cotton bedding
- Wifi, Bose iPod dock, T.V with British channels DVD player and games console
- Close to ski bus stop (Chalet Rosalie)
- Private parking
- Just 80 minutes transfer from Geneva airport

Our chalets can be booked self catered or catered. Flexible catering options are available. Or, the full catered experience is available, this includes:

- Experienced chalet staff
- Welcome drinks on arrival
- Delicious hot breakfast, afternoon tea and 3 course evening meal for 5 days out of 7.
- Unlimited quality wine included during evening meal
- Minibus runs to the slopes (Chalet Le Mousseron)
- Molton Brown Luxury Toiletries
- Fluffy Bathrobes and slippers

We will also happily arrange your Morzine airport transfers , lift passes and ski hire.

We have over 15 years experience in providing enjoyable, memorable chalet holidays. We’d love you to join us for a holiday to remember.

What to do now....
View our website for full chalet descriptions and photos. Contact us with any questions or to book your chalet.

We hope to hear from you soon

Dave
www.snow-candy.com
info@snow-candy.com
UK: +44 (0) 7534 801436
-----
Snow Candy
Chalets Direct Member

Morzine, France
Chalet Rosalie

Ski Hame Ltd
Posted 6/9/2020 18:17 (#804862 - in reply to #804670)
Solution: Potential solution proposed by Ski Hame Ltd

Chalets Direct Member

HI Mark

I can offer either catered or self catered chalet accommodation in La Tania (3 Valleys).

Chalet Bouquetins has 5 bedrooms/5 bathrooms (sleeping up to 11/12). It has a comfortable open plan lounge an dining area with log fireplace, underfloor heating and great views. There is a separate tv lounge on the top floor, wifi internet and it is conveniently located approx 100m from the piste and village centre.

The dates, I can be flexible at this stage from Sunday 20 Dec - 3 Jan or from Sunday 27 Dec - 10 Jan. Price for the 2 weeks would be:

catered 20 Dec - 3 Jan - £16,000 (or self catered - £14,000)
catered 27 Dec - 10 Jan - £14,500 (or self catered - £12,500)

These prices will give you sole use of the chalet and the catered price will include:

14 nights accommodation
breakfast each day with a cooked option on 10 mornings
afternoon tea each day
12 x 4 course evening meals with wine (to include a traditional Xmas dinner if arriving on 20th Dec)
champagne to bring in the New Year

Discounted equipment hire and lift passes can be arranged as can airport transfers (subject to availability).

If this may be of interest or you would like further information, please do not hesitate to contact me on

tel: 01875 320157
email: info@skihame.co.uk

or visit Chalet Bouquetins at www.skihame.co.uk

I look forward to answering any queries you may have.

Best regards
Annie
-----
Ski Hame Ltd
Chalets Direct Member

Chalet Ferme de la Combe
Posted 6/9/2020 23:42 (#804864 - in reply to #804699)
Solution: Potential solution proposed by Chalet Ferme de la Combe

Chalets Direct Member

Hi Mark,

Chalet Ferme deLa Combe, provides a cozy bolt-hole in a traditional Savoyard hamlet. The house has been lovingly renovated to a high standard providing spacious, comfortable accommodation with:

- 5 en-suite bedrooms (1 double, 4 twins)
- Large relaxing space round a wood burning stove, with TV, DVD etc.
- Large dining area
- Modern, fully-equipped kitchen with range cooker, fridge-freezer, dishwasher
- Utility room with sinks, microwave and washer-dryer
- Underfloor heating all rooms
- Ski/boot storage with Underfloor heating for boot drying
- Private parking for 3/4 cars.

All bed linen and towels are supplied (beds made up on arrival) plus a full supply of kindling and logs for the wood burner.

The house enjoys a commanding position facing south over the village of La Combe, a traditional Savoyard hamlet, 5-10 minutes drive from the lifts at St Martin de Belleville. From here you can access the vast Three Valleys ski area with runs to suit all abilities and including Europe's highest, most snow-sure Val Thorens. The car park at St Martin is opposite the bubble lift - a 2 minute walk so no tramping through the resort in ski boots!

We are basically self-catered but you can use our catering partner HUSKI (www.hu.ski) who provide evening meals for you to heat up when you return from ski/apres-ski (also breakfast). HUSKI prices below are based on last year.

I can do any 14 days between your dates for 7,000€ - you choose the dates. Total cost for 8 people = 7,000€ (house) + 1,400€ (huski evening meals) + 425€ (Huski breakfasts) = 8,825€. So about 1,100€ (£985) per head

Let me know if this is of interest to you.

Mike mikeriggs1@hotmail.com 00447803 25682

-----
Chalet Ferme de la Combe
Chalets Direct Member

St Martin de Belleville - La Combe, France
Chalet Ferme de La Combe

Alpine Adventure
Posted 15/9/2020 11:06 (#805008 - in reply to #804670)
Solution: Potential solution proposed by Alpine Adventure

Chalets Direct Member

Hi Mark

I imagine you have booked something by now but due to a cancellation we could now offer La Vieille Ferme over Christmas and New Year.

La Vieille Ferme de la Moussiere is a truly unique farmhouse/chalet steeped in history and charm. The chalet enjoys a village centre location; with a range of shops, bars and excellent restaurants within easy walking distance. Our location right in the heart of the Portes du Soleil ski area means that over 650km of varied ski-pistes plus excellent off-piste terrain can be reached within 10 minutes.
• 5 incredibly spacious en-suite bedrooms
• Spacious lounge with log fire
• Outdoor hot tub
• Large games room with pool table, darts board, games consoles
• British TV, media centre and music library, Free Wi-Fi
• Ski room with boot warmers
Both of our chalets also offer:
• Luxurious towels, Fluffy bathrobes, Egyptian cotton linen, complimentary toiletries

Holidays can be booked on a catered or self-catered basis, and we also offer the option to add freshly prepared meals, delivered to your door.

We can organise airport transfers, ski passes, equipment and lessons at preferential rates.

I hope we can help!

Kind Regards
Mark and Emma Hughes
Alpine Adventure
enquiries@alpine-adventure.co.uk
www.alpine-adventure.co.uk

-----
Alpine Adventure
Chalets Direct Member

Morzine - St Jean d'Aulps, France
Alpine Adventure (La Vieille Ferme de la Moussiere)

Jump to page : 1 2
Now viewing page 2 [25 messages per page]
New post
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)