REQUEST: anywhere considered - for 1 person, from 22/2/2021 to 9/4/2021
Moderators: Chalets Direct, Surfcat

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread : View next thread
New post Chalets Direct Solutions Room -> Long Stay SolutionsMessage format

Vivian van Dijk
Posted 3/1/2021 10:59 (#806358)
Request: REQUEST: anywhere considered - for 1 person, from 22/2/2021 to 9/4/2021
Alert

Hi everybody,

I am looking for a place to stay close to the (easy) slopes and/or lifts in Italy, Austria, Switzerland or France so that I can improve my skiing over the time being there. A few requirements is that the ski area is over 100 km's of slopes and there are lots of blue ones to practice (suitable for beginners). Since I just finished my studies I do not have an enormous budget, but I am looking for a stay up to €1.200 euros in total. Preferably with private bathroom and kitchen.

Furthermore the arrival and departure date are somewhat flexible.

About myself: I am a young and adventurous woman of 24-years old. I am from the Netherlands and speak fluent Dutch and English. My German is also understandable. I have been in the mountains a lot during all summer holidays and I really wish to spend more time there in the future. In 2019, I got in touch with skiing for the first time. It has been such an amazing experience and I really want to improve my technique by practicing a lot.

Should you have a place to stay for me with the above requirements; please do not hesitate to contact me!
I am looking forward to hear from you.

Kind regards,
Vivian van Dijk
At a glance:
  • Looking for a property
  • From 22/2/2021 to 9/4/2021
  • 1 person
Share this request on Facebook Top of the page Bottom of the page

Do you own a property which would be suitable?
Click here to find out how to advertise with Chalets Direct
Apartment Hammerrain
Posted 7/1/2021 14:21 (#806445 - in reply to #806358)
Solution: Potential solution proposed by Apartment Hammerrain
Alert

Chalets Direct Member

Hi Vivian,

Our apartment in the wonderful town of Flachau is only a 50 Min transfer from the amazing city of Salzburg and the area pass gives you access to over 700km of Piste. We have decided to only allow Family and Friends the use of our apartment this season due to the challenges of COVID. If you email me we can discuss dates and prices but I think we can come to an arrangement that suits your budget. We are a 5 min walk to the centre of Flachau which has many options to eat out if you choose. There is a Ski bus stop 20m from your door or it is a 10 Min walk to the lift.

Have a look at our facebook page for loads of ideas, tips and our other properties and come and stay in the wonderful Ski Amade.

Kind Regards,

Simon@theredandwhiteskicompany
-----
Red and White Apartments
Chalets Direct Member

View accommodation details
Profile E-mail Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
New post
Jump to forum :
Search this forum