Chalets Direct Solutions Room

Forums | Search
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )The Ski Blog

Near Geneva Airport, Avoriaz - catered for 4 people, from 16/12/2021 to 21/12/2021
Moderators: Surfcat, Chalets Direct

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread : View next thread
New post Chalets Direct Solutions Room -> Winter Holiday SolutionsMessage format

Sue Brooksbank
Posted 14/10/2021 14:18 (#812686)
Request: Near Geneva Airport, Avoriaz - catered for 4 people, from 16/12/2021 to 21/12/2021
Alert

Hi,
I'm just starting to try to piece together a trip for my family. We'd like easy access to either the Ardent or Prodains lifts so ideally looking to stay in Montriond or Prodains or Ardent with transport available. (Also happy in Avoriaz but realise Chalet options there are limited or zero,)
Our party comprises of my husband and I and our soon to be 18 yr old son and his 20yr old sister.
If possible we'd like 2 en-suite rooms …1 twin as a minimum.Our daughter will arrive later on the 18th as she's skiing in Val Thorens the previous week but can be dropped at Geneva airport by 7am on the 18th and can arrange a shared transfer to join us.
Has anyone any availability for this period….?
We're well trained Chalet guests and know the PDS pretty well…Hoping for a shared transfer to and fro from Geneva if possible.

Many Thanks,
Sue,Andy,Eve and William.
At a glance:
  • Looking for a holiday
  • Near Geneva Airport
  • In Avoriaz
  • From 16/12/2021 to 21/12/2021
  • Catered
  • 4 people
Share this request on Facebook Top of the page Bottom of the page

Do you own a property which would be suitable?
Click here to find out how to advertise with Chalets Direct
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
New post
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)