Chalets Direct Solutions Room

Forums | Search
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )The Ski Blog

Preferably Zell am See but open to suggestions - self catered for 6 people, from 15/1/2022 to 25/1/2022
Moderators: Surfcat, Chalets Direct

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread : View next thread
New post Chalets Direct Solutions Room -> Winter Holiday SolutionsMessage format

Bryony Maxwell
Posted 16/11/2021 10:41 (#814932)
Request: Preferably Zell am See but open to suggestions - self catered for 6 people, from 15/1/2022 to 25/1/2022
Alert

Hi - we are a party of 6 adults. Happy with 2 bedrooms and a sleeper couch in the lounge. Happy for a chalet or an apartment. Would like to be walking distance from ski-lift and apres ski. Position is important as we will be finishing and starting our ski and apres-ski at different times:-)
At a glance:
  • Looking for a holiday
  • Preferably in Zell am See but open to suggestions
  • From 15/1/2022 to 25/1/2022
  • Self catered
  • 6 people
Share this request on Facebook Top of the page Bottom of the page

Do you own a property which would be suitable?
Click here to find out how to advertise with Chalets Direct
Chalet Marie Stuart
Posted 16/11/2021 10:50 (#814933 - in reply to #814932)
Solution: Potential solution proposed by Chalet Marie Stuart
Alert

Chalets Direct Member

Hello

I’d love to welcome you to my traditional Savoyard chalet in the picturesque, unspoiled village of Samoëns from 15-22/01/2022, self catered with continental breakfast included; sole occupancy. I’m about 1 hour from Geneva. I am a professional chef and have owned and operated my chalet for 17 years. I offer an excellent service with many returning guests, and have good reviews on Trip Advisor and Booking.com

Grand Massif Ski Domaine

• one of the top 3 snow-sure resorts in France it is the 4th largest ski area with 265km pistes, linked to 5 resorts, rising to 2 500m.
• 80% north-facing slopes
• extensive recent development of lifts and pistes with rapid access to Flaine

The Chalet & the Service

• parking in the chalet grounds
• 2 minutes from lifts in free ski bus which stops 50m from the chalet.
• 20% discount on ski hire with overnight storage of equipment at the top of the lifts
• spacious chalet
• 6 superking/twin ensuite rooms (sleeps 12)
• large salon/dining room with a log fire
• separate TV room with satellite Sky Freeview and DVD; free WIFI
• exercise room (elliptical,) and sauna suite
• well-equipped kitchen

Additional Services

• linen and towels provided and beds made up for your arrival
• collection of pre-order shopping
• storage of pre-order ‘ready to cook’ meals delivered to the chalet
• 1 personal laundry wash/dry service
• daily housekeeping included

There is a range of food shops and restaurants.
A car is not essential.

Assistance with:
• ski passes
• ski lessons
• transfers

For more details please visit my website www.chaletmariestuart.com

The price is 3,000 euros. If you have any questions, please email info@chaletmariestuart.com

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind Regards

Caroline
-----
Chalet Marie Stuart
Chalets Direct Member

View accommodation details

Samoens - Vercland, France
Chalet Marie Stuart

Profile E-mail Top of the page Bottom of the page
Morzine Barn
Posted 16/11/2021 11:41 (#814936 - in reply to #814932)
Solution: Potential solution proposed by Morzine Barn
Alert

Chalets Direct Member

Hi. Atm we can do from 16 jan to 27 jan.

Www.morzinebarn.CO.uk

Thanks
-----
Morzine Barn
Chalets Direct Member

Morzine, France
Morzine Barn

David Haycox
Posted 16/11/2021 12:58 (#814940 - in reply to #814932)
Solution: Potential solution proposed by David Haycox
Alert

Chalets Direct Member

Good afternoon Bryony

Our apartment that is situated right next to the pistes in the lovely ski resort of Morillon 1100 (just over an hour drive from Geneva), part of Grand Massif with 265km of pistes and some great off-piste is available.

Dates: Sat 15 Jan to Sat 22 Jan
Price for those dates: £450 (just £75 each for the 6 of you)

The apartment that we have available for that week can sleep up to 6 people and so would be suitable for your group.

When you walk out of the apartment building you're literally just 20 metres from one of the two chairlifts in Morillon 1100, with the other one just 50 metres away. At the end of your day skiing you can ski right back down to the apartment buildings. Morillon 1100 is a great ski village with bars and a number of restaurants all within one or two minute walk from the apartment. There is a grocery store that sells all food and drink that you could need and this is right next to the apartment building. There are a number of ski rental shops to choose from, if required and a lovely boulangerie.

For those travelling by car, there is a very large free car park just one minute walk from the apartment building.

If you would like more information or have any questions, then please do get in touch with me.

Many thanks
David Haycox
m: 07971 286490
e: djhaycox@gmail.com
-----
David Haycox
Chalets Direct Member

Mountain Highs
Posted 16/11/2021 13:38 (#814942 - in reply to #814932)
Solution: Potential solution proposed by Mountain Highs
Alert

Chalets Direct Member

Hi Bryony
I have an apartment in the centre of Morzine available for 15 - 25 Jan. Chalende 30 has 3 bedrooms (2 doubles and a triple) and plenty of living space, a fireplace and a garage parking space.
The rate for the 10 nights would be €2745 including linen, towels and end of stay cleaning. For more information please email me on info@mountainhighs.co.uk and I'll send you a link.
Best regards
Rachel Pullen
-----
Mountain Highs
Chalets Direct Member

Morzine, France
Apartment les Drus 2

Carte Blanche
Posted 16/11/2021 13:59 (#814944 - in reply to #814932)
Solution: Potential solution proposed by Carte Blanche
Alert

Chalets Direct Member

Dear Mr. Maxwell,

We thank you for your interest in Carte Blanche collection.

Following your request from January 15th to January 25th 2022 for 6 adults, we offer you the below option of chalet Monts.

CHALET MONTS

Located directly opposite the ski slopes in Tignes 1800 Les Boisses, this ski in / ski out chalet is ideal for those who want fast and easy access to the resort and who enjoy the thrill of making those very first tracks on the fresh snow!

Tasteful bespoke furniture is what sets this chalet apart from the rest. Vintage ski equipment has been repurposed into unique furniture and fittings, creating a seamless and stylish link between the cosy atmosphere within and the rugged mountain outside.

Monts offers five double en-suite bedrooms and a den-style children’s room that sleeps tree. For your post skiing down time, enjoy a dip in the private pool or a relaxing break in the sauna and steam room.

Finally, this residence boasts one of the finest views in the resort, the snowy peak of Mont Blanc being beautifully framed by the Isère valley below. A picture perfect backdrop for your Alpine experience.

THE SERVICE
SEMI-CATERED
• VIP Welcome greeting
• Continental breakfast (sweet and savoury)
• Daily cleaning and tidying service
• Guest Experience Team
• Beauty package “Clarins”
• Full access to the chalet’s wellness facilities
• Family entertainment: board games, video games…

EXTRA INDULGENCES
• Services for children (meals, games, entertainer on request…) and pets (treats, minding…) on request
• Massage on request
• Party and event planning on request
• Transfer reservation on request

OUR QUOTE

For the dates selected (Saturday January, 15th – Saturday January, 25th 2022), your stay including our PREMIUM SERVICE is priced : 18 940 €

I remain at your service for any further information.

Best regards,

Olga
Mountain ambassador
-----
Carte Blanche
Chalets Direct Member

Tignes - Les Brevieres, France
Chalet Babylon

Chalet Banksy Tribute

Chalet Raven

The Great Escape
Posted 17/11/2021 12:06 (#815003 - in reply to #814932)
Solution: Potential solution proposed by The Great Escape
Alert

Chalets Direct Member

Hi Bryony,

We have our apartment in Morzine available for your requested dates.

The apartment is located just 20 meters from the Pleney slopes and 5 minutes walk to the Pleney lift and the center of Morzine. Despite being centrally located it is still a very peaceful setting with beautiful views of the mountains. The apartment is on the middle floor of an apartment complex. Upon entering the apartment there is a long hallway with an area to dry boots and jackets. This hallway flows through to the open plan lounge and dining area which boasts comfy sofas, flat screen TV/DVD and picture windows with great views. There is a bespoke kitchen with full size oven, 4 ring hob, dishwasher, microwave and fridge/freezer. Leading off the hallway there are three bedrooms. Bedroom 1 can be a double or twin and has a good size en-suite bathroom with bath (plus shower fitment), washbasin and wc. Bedrooms 2 and 3 can be doubles or twins (note that these rooms are very small and if twins then the beds sit flush). They share a shower room with shower, washbasin and wc plus there is additional separate wc off of the hallway. This apartment boasts free Wi-Fi internet. There is parking for 1 car.

We hope that the above option is of interest. If you have any questions or would like a quote then please do not hesitate to contact us.

We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Best regards,

Sam & Darren Woodley
-----
The Great Escape
Chalets Direct Member

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
New post
Jump to forum :
Search this forum