Chalets Direct Solutions Room

Forums | Search
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )The Ski Blog

Near Innsbruck Airport, St Anton or Arlberg - bedroom basis (hotel style), catered for 10 people, 4-10 days between the 25/2/2023 and the 18/3/2023
Moderators: Surfcat, Chalets Direct

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread : View next thread
New post Chalets Direct Solutions Room -> Winter Holiday SolutionsMessage format

Phil Dean
Posted 17/3/2022 15:29 (#823253)
Request: Near Innsbruck Airport, St Anton or Arlberg - bedroom basis (hotel style), catered for 10 people, 4-10 days between the 25/2/2023 and the 18/3/2023
Alert

Dear Sir/Madam, I am looking to arrange a skiing trip next Feb/Mar 23 for a party of 10 professionals. We are looking for a Catered Chalet or Hotel where we could potentially mix and match 4 nights and 7 nights (subject to room configurations). We are experienced skiers and were looking for an extensive area which is pretty snowsure such as the Arlberg.

Kind Regards

Phil.
At a glance:
  • Looking for a holiday
  • Near Innsbruck Airport
  • In St Anton or Arlberg
  • For 4-10 days between the 25/2/2023 and the 18/3/2023
  • Bedroom basis (hotel style)
  • Catered
  • 10 people
Share this request on Facebook Top of the page Bottom of the page

Do you own a property which would be suitable?
Click here to find out how to advertise with Chalets Direct
St Anton 365
Posted 17/3/2022 18:12 (#823258 - in reply to #823253)
Solution: Potential solution proposed by St Anton 365
Alert

Chalets Direct Member

Dear Phil

I might be able to help you with your request.

I have a 10 guest chalet right in the heart of St Anton which could be suitable for your requirements. We are ski-in ski-out, on a quiet residential street, a 30 meter walk through the garden to the Rendlbahn.

I offer the chalet on a bed and breakfast basis rather than fully catered, however I do offer meal deliveries, and on special occasions I have cooked themed nights in the chalet (fondu for example).

I am also an expert in corporate hospitality; before opening my own business I worked in corporate hospitality and events in London and then for 5 years hosting and organising corporate ski-trips in St Anton for a luxury chalet company. Therefore I understand the importance of excellent organisation and more importantly, I understand what this type of guest wants! So even if my chalet isn't up your street and you choose to stay in a hotel (I have many excellent recommendations) I can help with the concierge and planning of your trip.

Have a look at my website for more information about me and St Anton 365: www.stanton365.com

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards
Carly

-----
St Anton 365
Chalets Direct Member

View accommodation details

St Anton, Austria
St Anton 365

Profile E-mail Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]