Chalets Direct Solutions Room

Forums | Search
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )The Ski Blog

Anywhere considered - property for sole occupancy for 8-12 people, 7 days between the 4/3/2023 and the 18/3/2023
Moderators: Surfcat, Chalets Direct

Jump to page : 1 2
Now viewing page 2 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread : View next thread
New post Chalets Direct Solutions Room -> Winter Holiday SolutionsMessage format

Alpinium Limited
Posted 10/5/2022 20:45 (#824571 - in reply to #824242)
Solution: Potential solution proposed by Alpinium Limited

Chalets Direct Member

Hi Derek,

We can offer a fantastic chalet for your holiday next winter:

CHALET SNOWFLAKE, LA PLAGNE - a contemporary chalet ideal for families, all 5 rooms have ensuite bathrooms. The hot tub and sauna have stunning views! Virtually ski-in-ski-out, the chalet has an open fireplace, large lounge and dining area and is a favourite amongst our guests. The main gondola only a few minutes walk away and there’s an apres-ski bar close by. Enjoy the vast Paradiski area with 425km of pistes in La Plagne and Les Arcs!

Book with one of the most experienced ski holiday operators, offering fabulous ski chalets in The Best Ski Resorts….Alpinium.

Our chalets are reasonably priced, in fab locations, fully catered and include airport transfers. We offer you everything to make your holiday EASY and SIMPLE….

* We have over 15 years experience running catered chalets
* As members of the Travel trust Association, your holiday is 100% Financially Protected.
* Stunning chalets with individual character in high altitude resorts.
* We are committed to giving the best value holiday we can.
* Free airport transfers from/to Geneva or Chambery (conditions apply).
* Canapes and bubbly on arrival. Fantastic food on 6 days (breakfast, afternoon tea & dinner with wine & beer).
* Plus a fun Savoyard Raclette dinner one evening.
* Personal service with fab hosts & daily housekeeping.
* Our chalets have Hot-Tubs, some with Saunas, TVs with Netflix, free WIFI, Amazon Echos, boot warmers, open fires/wood burners, hairdryers, dressing gowns and fluffy towels.
* Lift passes arranged and ready on arrival.
* Help booking equipment & lessons.

Please respond to my post and I'll confirm prices. We look forward to welcoming you to the Alps!

Email me: mike@alpinium.co.uk
Call me: +44 7548 342848
-----
Alpinium Limited
Chalets Direct Member

View accommodation details

La Plagne - Montchavin, France
Chalet Snowflake

Profile E-mail Top of the page Bottom of the page
Alpinium Limited
Posted 2/6/2022 15:47 (#824815 - in reply to #824242)
Solution: Potential solution proposed by Alpinium Limited

Chalets Direct Member

Hi Derek,

We can offer a choice of fantastic chalets for your holiday next winter:

CHALET SNOWFLAKE or EDELWEISS, LA PLAGNE - contemporary chalets ideal for families, all rooms have ensuite bathrooms. Hot tubs/sauna and stunning views! Virtually ski-in-ski-out, both have open fireplaces, large lounges and dining areas and are favourites amongst our guests. The main gondola only a few minutes walk away and there’s an apres-ski bar close by. Enjoy the vast Paradiski area with 425km of pistes in La Plagne and Les Arcs!

Book with one of the most experienced ski holiday operators, offering fabulous ski chalets in The Best Ski Resorts….Alpinium.

Our chalets are reasonably priced, in fab locations, fully catered and include airport transfers. We offer you everything to make your holiday EASY and SIMPLE….

* We have over 15 years experience running catered chalets
* As members of the Travel trust Association, your holiday is 100% Financially Protected.
* Stunning chalets with individual character in high altitude resorts.
* We are committed to giving the best value holiday we can.
* Free airport transfers from/to Geneva or Chambery (conditions apply).
* Canapes and bubbly on arrival. Fantastic food on 6 days (breakfast, afternoon tea & dinner with wine & beer).
* Plus a fun Savoyard Raclette dinner one evening.
* Personal service with fab hosts & daily housekeeping.
* Our chalets have Hot-Tubs, some with Saunas, TVs with Netflix, free WIFI, Amazon Echos, boot warmers, open fires/wood burners, hairdryers, dressing gowns and fluffy towels.
* Lift passes arranged and ready on arrival.
* Help booking equipment & lessons.

Please respond to my post and I'll confirm prices. We look forward to welcoming you to the Alps!

Email me: mike@alpinium.co.uk
Call me: +44 7548 342848
-----
Alpinium Limited
Chalets Direct Member

View accommodation details

Chalet Edelweiss

Chalet Snowflake

Profile E-mail Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1 2