Chalets Direct Solutions Room

Forums | Search
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )The Ski Blog

Anywhere considered - property for sole occupancy, catered for 9 people, between the 25/2/2023 and the 11/3/2023
Moderators: Surfcat, Chalets Direct

Jump to page : 1 2
Now viewing page 2 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread : View next thread
New post Chalets Direct Solutions Room -> Winter Holiday SolutionsMessage format

Snow Candy
Posted 19/5/2022 22:54 (#824658 - in reply to #824624)
Solution: Potential solution proposed by Snow Candy

Chalets Direct Member

Hi,

We are pleased to offer you one of our beautiful chalets. Chalet La Petite Grange (central Morzine) and Chalet Rosalie. Both chalets are conveniently located in Morzine in the heart of the vast Portes du Soleil ski area, one of the largest in the world, accommodating all levels.

- Beautiful chalets
- Central location, 400m from ski lifts (La Petite Grange)
- Feature log burner (Rosalie)
- Outdoor hot tub at both properties
- Boot warmers and ski storage
- Egyptian cotton bedding
- Wifi, Bluetooth speaker, T.V with British channels DVD player.
- Close to ski bus stop (Chalet Rosalie)
- Parking
- Just 80 minutes transfer from Geneva airport

Our chalets can be booked self catered. Flexible catering options are available separately from independent providers if required.

We will also happily arrange your Morzine airport transfers , lift passes and ski hire.

We have over 15 years experience in providing enjoyable, memorable chalet holidays. We’d love you to join us for a holiday to remember.

What to do now....
View our website for full chalet descriptions and photos. Contact us with any questions or to book your chalet.

We hope to hear from you soon

Dave
www.snow-candy.com
info@snow-candy.com
UK: +44 (0) 7534 801436
-----
Snow Candy
Chalets Direct Member

View accommodation details

Morzine, France
Chalet La Petite Grange

Morzine, France
Chalet Rosalie

Profile E-mail Top of the page Bottom of the page
will~i~ski?
Posted 23/5/2022 12:17 (#824672 - in reply to #824624)
Solution: Potential solution proposed by will~i~ski?

Chalets Direct Member

Hello Diane,

Will-i-ski? is an independent chalet company dedicated to bringing you a unique holiday you will not forget. We run the Chalet Zibeline in La Plagne 1800 and feel the chalet can deliver everything you require for a traditional and cosy chalet holiday.

The Chalet Zibeline sleeps up to 9 people in 3 twin bedrooms, a single and a master double.

There is a large open plan living / dining area with a log burning stove for you to relax in after a long day on the slopes.

La Plagne is the perfect setting for a great holiday’s skiing, its varied and can cater to all levels of skier or snowboarder. It is also linked with Les Arcs to make up the joint area called the Paradiski offering 425km of pistes, the second largest ski area in the world.

Included in the price:
• Catering service including Breakfast, Afternoon Tea and a 4 course evening meal with beer and wine.
• WIFI and a Television with DVD player.
• Accommodation VERY close to the slopes.
• Crisp linen and towels.
• Comfortable rooms.
• Local Tourist tax.

Price - £799pp for a week from the 25th February 2023.
COMPLIMENTARY TRANSFERS from Geneva. (T’s and C’s apply)

We can help you to book extras such as ski hire, lessons and lift passes.

Hope to hear from you soon!
Phoebe and Charlie
Will-i-ski

-----
will~i~ski?
Chalets Direct Member

La Plagne - Plagne 1800, France
Chalet Genepy

Alpinium Limited
Posted 2/6/2022 15:37 (#824814 - in reply to #824624)
Solution: Potential solution proposed by Alpinium Limited

Chalets Direct Member

Hi Diane,

We can offer a fantastic chalet for your holiday next winter:

CHALET CASPAR, LA ROSIERE - Nestled amongst beautiful woods in high altitude La Rosiere 1850, Caspar is an elegant boutique chalet, a perfect alpine retreat for privacy, peace and quiet with plenty of nightlife a short walk to town. With 5 bedrooms (3 doubles, 2 triples (bunks & single), 4 bathrooms, open fireplace, the chalet has a sauna and hot tub and the huge windows flood the chalet with natural light. Ski the Espace San Bernardo with 160km of pistes in France and Italy and spectacular panoramic views!

Book with one of the most experienced ski holiday operators, offering fabulous ski chalets in The Best Ski Resorts….Alpinium.

Our chalets are reasonably priced, in fab locations, fully catered and include airport transfers. We offer you everything to make your holiday EASY and SIMPLE….

* We have over 15 years experience running catered chalets
* As members of the Travel trust Association, your holiday is 100% Financially Protected.
* Stunning chalets with individual character in high altitude resorts.
* We are committed to giving the best value holiday we can.
* Free airport transfers from/to Geneva or Chambery (conditions apply).
* Canapes and bubbly on arrival. Fantastic food on 6 days (breakfast, afternoon tea & dinner with wine & beer).
* Plus a fun Savoyard Raclette dinner one evening.
* Personal service with fab hosts & daily housekeeping.
* Our chalets have Hot-Tubs, some with Saunas, TVs with Netflix, free WIFI, Amazon Echos, boot warmers, open fires/wood burners, hairdryers, dressing gowns and fluffy towels.
* Lift passes arranged and ready on arrival.
* Help booking equipment & lessons.

Please respond to my post and I'll confirm prices. We look forward to welcoming you to the Alps!

Email me: mike@alpinium.co.uk
Call me: +44 7548 342848
-----
Alpinium Limited
Chalets Direct Member

La Plagne - Montchavin, France
Chalet Snowflake

La Rosiere, France
Chalet Caspar

Alpine Action Adventures
Posted 28/6/2022 19:36 (#825167 - in reply to #824624)
Solution: Potential solution proposed by Alpine Action Adventures

Chalets Direct Member

Hi Diane,

I am so sorry for the delay in replying. If you are still looking for a chalet to host your trip then we would love to look after you guys for the week. We have either week available at the moment.

Chalet Alice is 1 mile walk into the centre of Morzine we are perfectly placed for relaxation and a little apres. We arent ski in ski out but we will personally chauffeur you to your choice of lifts to make the most of the large area. Lifts are less than 5 minutes away.

We provide 5 days of catering with a self service breakfast of fresh pastries, fruit, yoghurts and cereals on the 2 days off. (cakes are delivered every day!)

Once back from your apres, relax in the hot tub and sauna and join us for a pre-dinner drink. Unlimited wine, beer and fizz is included throughout your catered evenings and to be purchased very reasonably on our nights off.

There are 5 en suite bedrooms available, sleeping up to 14 people in total.

The price for the week would be 8000€ (c.£6900) unless your group size grows.

Let me know if you'd like to discuss this option further.

Thanks,
Cassie
www.facebook.com/alpineactionadventures
-----
Alpine Action Adventures
Chalets Direct Member

Morzine, France
Chalet Alice

Jump to page : 1 2
Now viewing page 2 [25 messages per page]