Chalets Direct Solutions Room

Forums | Search
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )The Ski Blog

Tignes or Three Valleys - catered for 1 person, 7 days between the 20/1/2023 and the 4/2/2023
Moderators: Surfcat, Chalets Direct

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread : View next thread
New post Chalets Direct Solutions Room -> Winter Holiday SolutionsMessage format

Treeza
Posted 14/1/2023 14:41 (#834372)
Request: Tignes or Three Valleys - catered for 1 person, 7 days between the 20/1/2023 and the 4/2/2023
Alert

Hi
I am missing the slopes, am on a shoe string budget and currently live in Normandy. It's been a real rollercoaster over the past year and I am missing the mountains.
It's been a while, what with covid and moving from the UK to renovate an old french farmhouse with all the animals!
So, it's just moi looking for a single or twin. Happy to share bathroom and possibly a room if the other person doesn't snore!!
If there's anyone out there who is solo or needs a room booked last minute I'm free anytime soooon!
I would prefer a catered place and have stayed previously in hostels and 5 star chalets.
My most important requirement is a warm bed at the end of the day and close to pistes (happy to ski back slightly off piste), walking distance to shops, restaurants and lifts.
I have skied solo before so happy to sort out my own schedule x
If anybody is looking to fill a space I'm available x
At a glance:
  • Looking for a holiday
  • In Tignes or Three Valleys
  • For 7 days between the 20/1/2023 and the 4/2/2023
  • Catered
  • 1 person
Share this request on Facebook Top of the page Bottom of the page

Do you own a property which would be suitable?
Click here to find out how to advertise with Chalets Direct
info@snowretreat.co.uk
Posted 14/1/2023 16:50 (#834377 - in reply to #834372)
Solution: Potential solution proposed by info@snowretreat.co.uk
Alert

Chalets Direct Member

Hi,

1 room left in Chalet Leman for the 21st Jan. Sole occupancy of the room for £689. Could also have something on the 4th Feb.

TOP RESORT- La Tania, great access to the Three Valleys, pistes for all abilities, bars and restaurants and live music for those who wish to après.

FANTASTIC LOCATION- The chalet is in the heart of La Tania, with easy access to the piste (160m from the piste) and town.

LOVELY CHALET- Spacious chalet, 5 bedrooms rooms all en suite, dining room and large living room with Wi-Fi, TV, DVD, Sky and Nintendo Wii.

HOMELY FOOD- Hot breakfast, fresh cakes for afternoon tea and three course homely evening meal with quality bottled wine (red, white and rose). Packed lunch service.

GREAT SERVICE- Small company, relaxed atmosphere and friendly staff.

Take a look at www.snowretreat.co.uk for more information and photographs.

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Andrea
info@snowretreat.co.uk
01892 882460 / 00 33 642 832 598

-----
info@snowretreat.co.uk
Chalets Direct Member

View accommodation details

La Tania, France
Chalet Leman

Profile E-mail Top of the page Bottom of the page
Chalet Chardons
Posted 14/1/2023 16:54 (#834378 - in reply to #834372)
Solution: Potential solution proposed by Chalet Chardons
Alert

Chalets Direct Member

Hi NAME,

Chalet Rosko by Chardons, located in Tignes les Brévières, is available for 28th January-4th February and we would be delighted to welcome you.

7 nights’ catered accommodation at €700, approximately £610 at today’s exchange rate..This price is based on the rooms being fully occupied; any empty beds will incur an empty bed supplement.

Spacious, open-plan Rosko is a 21-person chalet with panoramic mountain views. It is located just 80 metres from the funicular-style lift that links you to the main lift station, piste and village centre. Spa facilities include a wooden sauna and a balcony hot tub. With various comfortable communal living areas, it’s the perfect choice for families and sociable groups.

Just 5 minutes from the slopes

• Charming alpine chalet with an abundance of character

• Sauna and balcony hot tub

• Games room complete with pool table and table football

• Ski storage area with heated boot warmers

• Nine ensuite bedrooms (mix of double/twin and family rooms; many with balconies)

• Spacious lounge area with a log fire, plus an adjoining TV snug

• Restaurant-quality dining experience served in large, sociable banqueting area

• Daily Breakfast, with afternoon tea and an evening meal with wine served 6 days per week

• Lift passes, discounted equipment hire and airport transfers arranged for you

• Nestled in a picturesque village with fantastic access to the world-famous Espace Killy high-altitude snow-sure resort, with over 300km of runs

www.chaletchardons.com
UK Landline: +44 (0)1600 800300
info@chaletchardons.com

-----
Chalet Chardons
Chalets Direct Member

View accommodation details

Tignes - Les Brevieres, France
Chalet Chardons Coeur de Brevieres

Tignes - Les Brevieres, France
Chalet Sophia

Profile E-mail Top of the page Bottom of the page