Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread : View next thread
Reply New post Chalets Direct Solutions Room -> Ski & Board JobsMessage format

Elisha Courtenay
Posted 29/9/2023 22:22 (#842280)
Request: REQUEST: Job
Quote Reply Alert

Highly motivated and focused hospitality professional with a friendly and kind -hearted nature and 3+ years experience in the food/drink service industry. I am looking for a chalet host role for the 2023/24 season.

Skiing has been a passion of mine from a young age, growing up going on family skiing holidays has allowed me to progress and challenge myself, and more recently try snowboarding.

I enjoy being able to cook for family dinner parties and, having completed a GCSE in food technology, I am also aware of the safety measures that need to be in place in the kitchen.

My hospitality experience includes; being responsible for small teams in the catering department for a function, managing client catering experiences, responding quickly to client needs, being able to give good service and
provide a clean, pleasant environment for customers. I work well independently and under pressure preparing me for the busier times of the year.

I was introduced to the role of chalet host from staying in a catered chalet in 2016 and have been passionate about completing a ski season since. I believe that with my love for skiing, cooking, and my previous employment, I would be a good fit for a chalet host role.
At a glance:
  • You are looking for a job
Share this request on Facebook Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Reply New post
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)