Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread : View next thread
Reply New post Chalets Direct Solutions Room -> Ski & Board JobsMessage format

lesgetschaletjob
Posted 24/6/2016 12:43 (#595299)
Request: OFFER: Job, Les Gets
Quote Reply Alert

Hi,
Chalet hosts req for private chalet- non commercial.
We are looking for hosts for our chalet for the coming winter, you will be looking after the owning family and their guests. Cooking breakfast and evening meals as well as cleaning and some driving whilst the chalet is occupied. Please reply with your email and a bit about yourself below.
thanks!
At a glance:
  • You have a job to offer
  • In Les Gets
Share this request on Facebook Top of the page Bottom of the page
Sonia Sugden
Posted 24/6/2016 13:34 (#595301 - in reply to #595299)
Solution: Potential solution proposed by Les Gets chalet job
Quote Reply Alert

Hi there,
We would be very interested to speak with you with regard to looking after the private chalet in Les Gets.
We have run a commercial chalet for a season in Courchevel le Praz and had a fantastic time.
We produced our own menus which were very well received and had great feedback from our guests.
Speak french very well and not bad written french.
We are very gregarious, getting on well with clients of all ages from all backgrounds.
We are an early retired but very fit couple who love a new challenge.
Through the summer enjoy golf, walking, gym and cooking/eating.
In the winter- bring on the snow!
We have skied throughout Europe and Canada and driven thousands of miles in the snow.
Members of trustedhousesitters.com which means we have looked after properties and pets all over the place with excellent references.
Active members of local golf club.
Look forward to hearing from you soon,
My email address is sonia.sugden@gmail.com
We are also available for skype interview, which we find is the best way to get to know each other.
Regards
Sonia and Graham Sugden
Top of the page Bottom of the page
LowriCatrin
Posted 22/7/2016 23:27 (#596726 - in reply to #595299)
Solution: Potential solution proposed by
Quote Reply Alert

Hello,

We are from Wales, aged 18 (Lowri- 06/11/97) and 19 (Bronwen- 01/01/97)
We have just started our gap year before going to University in September 2017. We really want to do work a ski season as chalet hosts, ideally for a privately owned chalet like yours.
We both studied catering at GCSE level and both cook for our families at home.
We have been friends for a long time so we work well together and understand eachother's strengths and weaknesses.
Lowri studied French at GCSE level and lived in France for a season when she was 11 and attended school there. Although her french is rusty now, she is planning to work at it until the job start date, if she is offered a job in france.
I understand that many chalets have a minimum required age but we are hard working and enthusiastic and will complete any task set to the best of our abilities. Nothing phases us and we are ready for any new challenge.
We have both worked front of house and as dish washers at restaurants as well as working reception at a Dental Practice (Bronwen) and a Veterinary Practice (Lowri) so both have experience in dealing with clients.
We are both active and outgoing, we love to ski but we wanted an experience not just a ski holiday!

Please don't hesitate to get in touch if you would like to know more on lowricatrin_b@yahoo.co.uk

thank you for your time and consideration

Lowri and Bronwen
chaletjoblesgets1
Posted 12/8/2016 09:02 (#598311 - in reply to #595299)
Quote Reply Alert

bump
tomo_alexander
Posted 16/8/2016 15:41 (#598623 - in reply to #595299)
Solution: Re: OFFER: Job, Les Gets
Quote Reply Alert

User

Firstly, hi. It is a pleasure to have the opportunity to send this and potentially be considered to be a very intricate member of the team. I have have superb customer service and relations experience, my whole career to date has been based on myself being an excellent people person, building relationships, trust and best of all personal recommendations.

Over the past 3 years I have furthered myself by following some personal dreams of travelling and spending time abroad, working, establishing new skills, talents, qualities and pushing myself everyday with new challenges. But one thing has continued to allow me to excel, to appreciate who I am - making other people feel happy, feel relaxed, feel confident in me and trust.

I have a huge amount Bar and restaurant experience from working abroad as well as being an Assistant Bar/Restaurant Manager running a team of 8 people - ensuring we were not only a success, but we were a team and had a good time while working and being professional. I also have brilliant promotional experience and event/night planning and organisation having run and been part of a team to put on parties and events in London 100-3000 people - working in the bar/club industry.

My professional career in London has been based in property, as a sales agent - this job is dealing with the highest caliber of clientele as well as ensuring the most high end customer service as possible, dealing with finance, time frames, targets, managing expectations and managing people. I take huge pride in my personal appearance and thrive on new challenges.

I am a strong and decisive individual as well as a great team player. I have superb energy, confidence, enthusiasm and will be an excellent addition to your work force.

Regards,

Philip Thompson
Martin
Posted 16/8/2016 18:02 (#598625 - in reply to #595299)
Solution: Chalet Hosts
Quote Reply Alert

Hi. My girlfriend and I we are looking for chalet couple job. We are more than 10 years together and worked in catering and hospitality for long time before as a team. We are very hard working people with passion for mountain and cooking. I’m a professional chef with more than 5 years experience. Ilona is very experienced as housekeeper, waitress and finally restaurant manager. W also managed our own restaurant. I also have a chalet experience - previous season in Les Houches Chamonix as Chalet Host. Both of us speaks advanced english and basic german. We both have a clean EU driving license with more than 8 years driving experience.

I believe our experience both in cooking, hospitality and waitering would be very helpful to provide the best level of services for chalet guests. 
Our multilingual skills, passion for mountain and hard working personality would be an advantages value.

Please visit our website - www.bestchaletcouple.wixsite.com/resume where you can get more information such as employer references, newspaper interview, tv reportage video and whole experience history. We can also send full CV documents as required.

Please let us know if you think we would be a good for what you offer.
marcin.szopowski@gmail.com or ilona.slowik8@gmail.com

Best Regards

Martin and Ilona
Katie
Posted 1/9/2016 18:10 (#600198 - in reply to #595299)
Solution: Potential solution proposed by Katie
Quote Reply Alert

Jonathan (33) is professional chef. Katie (30), has extensive hosting and cooking experience.

We are currently working for a private villa in Greece, cooking and looking after a couple and their guests.

Last winter we ran a large chalet together. This was for a very small company, so as well as the usual cooking and cleaning, included shopping and designing weekly menus.

We are both friendly individuals, get on well with people, very adaptable and will be able to run the chalet as suited to your family's and guest's requirements.

email: k_mcgurran@hotmail.co.uk

John + Katie

lesgetschaletjobs
Posted 19/9/2016 12:49 (#603340 - in reply to #595299)
Quote Reply Alert

bump
Chaletlesgetssss
Posted 9/10/2016 17:44 (#607271 - in reply to #595299)
Quote Reply Alert

Still looking
Cheryl Cowley
Posted 10/10/2016 18:53 (#607540 - in reply to #595299)
Quote Reply Alert

We are Cheryl Cowley and Kieron Matthew from England. We have been together for five and a half years; we work well together in a team and understand eachother’s strengths and weaknesses. Through working alongside one another we feel we'd be able to provide an excellent quality of service. Chalet hosting has been an opportunity we have wanted to explore for several years. We understand how demanding the job can be through staying in catered chalets before. We consider ourselves as active, outgoing people as well as keen skiers. We enjoy learning new skills and know this job will allow us to gain an experience that we can use to grow as individuals. We have no doubt that this job will include paying a lot of attention to the client’s needs. Being that we have worked together on many occasions we understand the lengths that we may need to go to in order to assure everyone has the best holiday. Working at Tonbridge Boys School together included cleaning and catering - working ‘front of house’ serving food and setting up tables, also helping with preparation, washing up etc. Cheryl works at a special school, which involves giving a huge amount of care and attention, which is an invaluable skill for hosting. Cheryl took Food Technology at GCSE as a result of a huge passion for cooking. Cake making is also a hobby of Cheryl’s, from which has gained an eye for detail. Labouring is a job that gives Kieron a lot of interaction skills. We have both completed a programme of training and assessment in Food and Hygiene Awareness. We feel we are very approachable and ready for a challenge.
Thank you for taking the time to read this.
Cheryl Cowley and Kieron Matthew
cherylrcowley@gmail.com
Gus Bailey
Posted 19/10/2016 18:12 (#609493 - in reply to #595299)
Quote Reply Alert

Good evening, my name is Gus Bailey, I am 19 years old on a gap year.

I am currently working at Cambridge United Football Club as a Youth Development Coach. I have had previous experience in which I believe would suit the role of this job.
The experience I have gained is that for a year I worked in the private dinning business as a waiter covering a variation of jobs ranging from welcoming guests to laying tables to providing entertainment to helping the chef prepare a 3 course meal. Another job in which I believe gives me relevant experience for this job is being a waiter in the Berney Arms resturanut in which again I was a waiter with a range of jobs such as pouring drinks to washing up in the kitchen to preparing deserts to stock taking. I worked at the Berney arms for 10 months before moving onto my current role at Cambridge United. Another past job I believe gives me experience for this role would be being part of a maintenance team at Thetford Grammar School, in the short time of work experience I was there I covered many jobs ranging from painting and industrial cleaning to manual labour and heavy lifting.

I have always enjoyed cooking and I believe my speciality dish would be pork and peppers with rice.

I am an avid sportsman who loves football and skiing. I have played football to a high level and I captained my college team last year - showing that I am a good leader and team player, but I will also work on my own and use my own initiative. I am an outgoing, funny, sociable person, who will always rise to any challenge I face.

My email address is: gus-gusb@live.co.uk
bumper
Posted 7/11/2016 20:31 (#613487 - in reply to #595299)
Quote Reply Alert

bump
Desiré
Posted 9/11/2016 17:27 (#614150 - in reply to #595299)
Solution: Re: OFFER: Job, Les Gets
Quote Reply Alert

New User

Dear Sir/madame

Is it too late to apply for this role ?

Regards Katarina
Trisha
Posted 9/11/2016 17:33 (#614151 - in reply to #595299)
Solution: Potential solution proposed by Trisha
Quote Reply Alert

New User

Due to our winter plans falling through we are back looking for employment for the winter season
I'm hoping this position is still available. We are free for skype/telephone interviews.

I have previously done two seasons both in Paris working in the catering and hospitality sector I have done front of house and back of house work in catering as a cook. I have a real passion for cooking and baking I love trying new recipes and toying with techniques and ideas.

Nathan has previously done three seasons two in Paris and one in the south of France he has backpacked all over Europe travelling extensively, his real passions are being outdoors and being with people. Nathan also has a full UK driving licence.

This is only a short description of ourselves but if you wish to know more please email me on Patricia.Kerrigan@hotmail.co.uk

We look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards
Patricia and Nathan
Grace Palmer
Posted 26/4/2017 21:40 (#652507 - in reply to #607271)
Quote Reply Alert

My step brother and I would like to apply for the job of chalet couple. We are an efficient and effective team who work well together.

Having completed a Leiths qualification in food and wine I am a competent and hygienic chef. I also have extensive experience in local pubs and restaurants and have worked as an assistant chef with a local private caterer. Finally I am great with children from my experience babysitting, volunteering with children and with the young children in my family

Rawdie is both confident and caring who would fit the role of host excellently. He has worked at bars and with the same private catering company over 2016. Furthermore he has experience in fine dining from his job at The Henley Royal Regatta.

We are both confident and welcoming and love to work with people offering them the best chalet experience we can. Please contact me by email graciepalmer99@gmail.com

Yours,

Grace Palmer

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Reply New post
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)