Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread : View next thread
Reply New post Chalets Direct Solutions Room -> Ski & Board JobsMessage format

Demelza
Posted 1/2/2017 15:13 (#639061)
Request: REQUEST: Job, preferably Les Deux Alpes but open to suggestions
Quote Reply Alert

Enthusiastic and hard working female looking for an immediate job. Lots of hotel experience.

I am 19 and have decided to take a year off before starting University in September, where I hope to study medicine. I am from Lyme Regis in England, where I attended Woodroffe School and studied sciences for my A levels, enjoyed sports and was Head Girl. I am currently seeking immediate seasonal employment for the remaining months of the ski season.

I have had a part time job in a busy hotel for the last four years, where I have been exposed to all aspects of the hotel, including front of house, waitressing, housework and catering duties. I have also gained experience from working in a cafe, pub, hospital and as a childminder.

Since leaving school in July 2016, I have worked in an AIDS orphanage in Africa and until recently have been fully employed in an elderly care home as shift leader. My duties included administering medication, ensuring resident’s health, well-being and a high level of cleanliness throughout the home at all times.

My attention to detail, ability to learn quickly and warm manner are key aspects of
my character that have helped me most in all these roles. As a sociable person, I particularly enjoy interacting with guests and providing individual customer service. I am a keen skier, so have been lucky to enjoy holidays in hotels/chalets. Therefore I understand what your guests will require and expect for a brilliant holiday! I have a good basic French, regrettably not conversational, but I look forward to building on the foundation.

I am happy to consider all sorts of jobs and I am available immediately. Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions you may have.

Kind regards,

Demelza
At a glance:
  • You are looking for a job
  • Preferably in Les Deux Alpes but open to suggestions
Share this request on Facebook Top of the page Bottom of the page
Total Chalet Service
Posted 2/2/2017 13:11 (#639258 - in reply to #639061)
Solution: Potential solution proposed by
Quote Reply Alert

Please send your CV to info@totalchaletservices.com

Thank you
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Chalet Grand Loup
Posted 6/2/2017 09:12 (#639959 - in reply to #639061)
Solution: Potential solution proposed by Chalet Grand Loup
Quote Reply Alert

Chalets Direct Member

Hi Demelza

If your still looking for something, can you call me.

Best regards

Steve
+41795606402
-----
Chalet Christy
Chalets Direct Member

View accommodation details
Profile E-mail Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Reply New post
Jump to forum :