Reply New post Chalets Direct Solutions Room -> Ski & Board JobsMessage format

PureChalets
Posted 15/5/2017 14:34 (#653846)
Request: OFFER: Job, Samoens
Quote Reply

Chalets Direct Member

Chalet host couple winter 2017/18

Hi,
We are looking for a chalet host couple (either a couple or friends) to look after our 5 bed chalet for next winter 2017/2018.

You should love hospitality, offer our guests outstanding customer service, and have a great eye for detail.
The role consists of providing breakfast and afternoon tea, and cooking a 4 course evening meal for guests for 6 nights. The ideal candidates will therefore need to be passionate about food and cooking. You should also be happy to get stuck into cleaning!

Included in the package is fantastic accommodation, a full area ski pass, flights to Geneva, all meals in the chalet, a competitive salary, end of season bonus and tips.

If you are interested in this opportunity please send your CV's and recent photos to liz@purechalets.com
We look forward to hearing from you,
Liz Stoves

Edited by PureChalets 15/5/2017 14:37

-----
PureChalets
Chalets Direct Member

View accommodation details
At a glance:
  • You have a job to offer
  • In Samoens
Profile E-mail Share this request on Facebook Top of the page Bottom of the page
Mel
Posted 8/6/2017 19:33 (#654662 - in reply to #653846)
Solution: Potential solution proposed by
Alert

Hi

My husband and I have worked in hotels and chalets for nearly 20 years and are now in a private household position. We are looking to return to chalet work but wondered if you did year round employment for winter and summer season. My husband is a qualified chef and I act as host/ manager. We both have full clean driving licences and have previously worked in Val d'isere for a season and Megeve for 3 years (winter and summer). We have a friendly 7 year old Labrador who is part of our couple unit and we were wondering if we may be suitable for applying for the job?

Many thanks

Mel
Profile Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Reply New post
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)