Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread : View next thread
Reply New post Chalets Direct Solutions Room -> Ski & Board JobsMessage format

Penny Brooke
Posted 22/5/2017 08:26 (#654193)
Request: REQUEST: Job, preferably Chamonix Valley but open to suggestions
Quote Reply Alert

My partner and I are Aussies who are looking to work in France over the 17/18 winter season. Preferably we would love to work in a Chalet as a Chalet Couple. We believe that our combined skills we have acquired over the years in various jobs will make us prime candidates to fulfil this position. Having the opportunity to work together in such an environment would be beneficial to both the employer and guests of the Chalet, and for our relationship. We are both very enthusiastic people who love meeting new people and having new experiences. From my previous work experience I have developed many qualities such as teamwork, I am familiar with a high volume of workload, developed excellent interpersonal skill, a strong work ethic, and I am always willing to provide assistance people and look out for their needs. My partner’s qualities include; a team player, proactive and efficient, a hard work ethic, time management, attention to detail and he is familiar with working on a range of tasks from day to day. We really would love the opportunity to work in the French Alps and would work very hard in any job we were to receive. Thank you!!
At a glance:
  • You are looking for a job
  • Preferably in Chamonix Valley but open to suggestions
Share this request on Facebook Top of the page Bottom of the page
Alps in Style
Posted 22/5/2017 12:44 (#654208 - in reply to #654193)
Solution: Potential solution proposed by Alps in Style
Quote Reply Alert

Chalets Direct Member

Hi Penny,
Alps in Style. www.alpsinstyle.com
Chalet Esprit
Morillon
Grand Massif

I am very interested in hearing from you as am looking for a couple to help run my 5 bedroomed catered ski chalet next season.Also I would possibly require some childcare and help with maintainance A driver is important..A love of cooking is important but you do not need to be a chef.Also changeover days require a good cleaning ethic and attention to detail.
Accommodation would be a double ensuite bedroom.
I live in an apartment on the lower ground floor with my two girls 11 yrs and 9 yrs and large dog.

IF this is of interest please send your cv .s and references and photos and contact details..we can always Skype,or FaceTime.
Where are you presently living .? IS it possible to meet up ?
Work ethic is very important , honesty and hard work, and good communication skills with me , my family and my guests.? It Iis a great opportunity to live in the mountains and enjoy all it offers.French is not necessary.

Please let me have all your details if this is of interest.Email in first inst.
Regards,
Toni
00 33 630 54 70 32
Info@alpsinstyle.com

-----
Alps in Style
Chalets Direct Member

View accommodation details
Profile E-mail Top of the page Bottom of the page
Alpine Action Adventures
Posted 24/7/2017 16:03 (#657037 - in reply to #654193)
Solution: Re: REQUEST: Job, preferably Chamonix Valley but open to suggestions
Quote Reply Alert

Chalets Direct Member

Hi Penny,

My wife Cassie and I run Alpine Action Adventures just outside Morzine (Portes du soleil). We are looking for staff for this coming winter to act as chalet hosts and resort / transfer driver. I'm sure you are aware of the job description/requirements, but what is more important to us is that we have the right 'fit' with our staff and they understand our dedication to providing the best holiday experience possible for our guests.

Please take a look at our website www.alpineactionadventures.co.uk , we would love to hear from you if you think you might be interested.

Thanks

Si & Cassie West
info@alpineactionadventures.co.uk
-----
Alpine Action Adventures
Chalets Direct Member

Ski Massif
Posted 31/7/2017 09:59 (#657304 - in reply to #654193)
Solution: Re: REQUEST: Job, preferably Chamonix Valley but open to suggestions
Quote Reply Alert

Chalets Direct Member

Hi Penny,

We are looking for a couple to be part of a team of 4 running Chalet Ski Massif at Samoens 1600.

Please do have a look at our website www.ski-massif.com and our facebook page www.facebook.com/chaletskimassif for more info. Or drop me an email on sally@ski-massif.com.

Kind regards
Sally
-----
Ski Massif
Chalets Direct Member

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Reply New post
Jump to forum :
Search this forum