View previous thread : View next thread
Reply New post Chalets Direct Solutions Room -> Ski & Board JobsMessage format

Chalet Eterlou
Posted 29/6/2017 19:46 (#655428)
Request: OFFER: Job, Tignes
Quote Reply

Chalets Direct Member

Looking for a chalet host

We’re looking for a chalet host for season 17/18. We are an 8 bedroom (17 people) family run chalet located in Tignes Les Brevieres. If you feel you can identify with the following points please contact us. You’ll be part of a team of four. Chef, host (you) and two owners.

- Well-presented and mannered
- Previous experience in hospitality (restaurants, hotels, yachts etc.)
- Eye for detail
- Client focussed
- Hands-on mentality
- Team player
- Cheerful (very important)

In return we offer you the lovely following package;
- Private room in your own apartment (to be shared with our chef)
- Free ski pass for the season
- Free rental gear for the season
- Carte neige (ski insurance) for the season
- Lovely position in a lively resort
- Competitive wage
- And an overall amazing experience!

Please don’t hesitate to apply. We’re a fun, young couple looking for someone to join the Chalet Eterlou family! Looking forward to hearing from you!

Alex & Roos
Chalet Eterlou

-----
Chalet Eterlou
Chalets Direct Member

View accommodation details
At a glance:
  • You have a job to offer
  • In Tignes
Profile E-mail Share this request on Facebook Top of the page Bottom of the page
kazzajh
Posted 8/7/2017 12:39 (#655894 - in reply to #655428)
Solution: Job offer in Tignes

User

Dear Alex and Roos,

I am writing with regards to the above position as advertised on the Chalets Direct website.

I am hardworking, conscientious worker looking for chalet work for 2017/18 winter season

At present, I am working as a Full time Courier for a camping company here in France. I have been on site since May where I completed montage ready for the site to open. I am looking after 8 tents and 12 mobiles where my job role includes changeovers, cleaning and day-to-day responsibility for the accommodation, such as looking after guests throughout their stay once I have showed them in and general maintenance. As the only courier for the company here onsite I am on call 24/7 to deal with any issues the guests may have during their visit. I am a highly competent cleaner, with an eye for detail and have strengths in using initiative and client-orientated customer service.
This is my second summer season working in a camping environment but also having worked in a small hotel in Spain (for 3 1/2 years) as an assistant manager where I covered all aspects of hospitality. I also have front of house experience from working in a bar/restaurant.

I hold a clean UK driving licence, I am always enthusiastic, willing to learn and easily adapt to new tasks. This is my second summer season working in a camping environment and I would like to develop my skills in a winter season.

For further information or a CV please contact kazzajhowell@gmail.com
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Reply New post
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)