View previous thread : View next thread
Reply New post Chalets Direct Solutions Room -> Ski & Board JobsMessage format

Richi
Posted 5/7/2017 16:23 (#655782)
Request: REQUEST: Job
Quote Reply

New User

Hi there,
couples job required for the coming winter and summer season.
Micaela (30) and myself Richard (37), together have over 15 years of experience working in chalets, hotels, private households, kitchens and restaurants. We make a great team and are hardworking individuals. We both have extensive cleaning and customer service experience in the corporate and ski industry. Micaela is also fluent in French, English, German and Spanish. We met and fell in love doing the summer season in Arolla and stayed on for the winter. I had done 4 previous winter seasons in France, New Zealand and Switzerland. We Have been together for ten years and both share a passion for the mountains looking to move and work permanently in the Alps.
If interested in knowing more about us or have an offer please don't hesitate to contact us.

Thanks
At a glance:
  • You are looking for a job
Share this request on Facebook Top of the page Bottom of the page
Alps in Style
Posted 6/7/2017 07:39 (#655785 - in reply to #655782)
Solution: Re: REQUEST: Job

Chalets Direct Member

Good Morning,

Chalet Esprit,
Morillon
I am looking for winter staff to help run my 5 bedroomed catered chalet.Good cooking and food preparation skill's and a love of preparing good meals for a variety of dietary needs are essential although you do not have to be a qualified chef but able to prepare good wholseme nutritious food for up to 12. You must also be good at cleaning. Attention to details is essential.A willingness to be flexible and good front of house approach. To be able to really enjoy what you do so are happy and cheerful with clients.

You would share an ensuite bedroom.If this is of interest please send your CV's and photos and personnal statements and references. What sort of renneration are you looking for.
Please reply at first to info@alpsinstyle.com
Thanks,
Toni

-----
Alps in Style
Chalets Direct Member

View accommodation details
Profile E-mail Top of the page Bottom of the page
Chalet Blanc Chatel
Posted 6/7/2017 08:22 (#655786 - in reply to #655782)
Solution: Potential solution proposed by Chalet Blanc Chatel

Chalets Direct Member

Hi Richi,

I'm looking for a chalet couple to work at my 5 star chalet in Chatel portes du soleil. You'll be working with a professional chef so no cooking required but very high standards of service and hosting definitely are! If this sounds interesting please forward me your CVs and any other info and I'll send you full job description and details.

Thanks,

Michael

-----
Chalet Blanc Chatel
Chalets Direct Member

Ski Massif
Posted 31/7/2017 10:34 (#657307 - in reply to #655782)

Chalets Direct Member

Hi Richi,

We are looking for a couple to join our team of 4 in running Chalet Ski Massif in the Grand Massif in France.

The activities that we would split between the four of us are:

Cooking - Breakfast, Afternoon Tea and Dinner, and then serving/cleaning up afterwards.
Driving guests to and from the slopes
Keeping the chalet clean and tidy.
Snow clearing, so we can get the minibus and Landrover out in the morning but we do have a snowblower (like a big lawnmower) which makes it easier.
Keeping the fires lit and the wood store stocked up
Changeover day which is a whole chalet clean and deep clean of the kitchen.
Generally helping the guests out with other things they might need, like booking a restaurant for chalet day off, or they might need help getting their children sorted out in the mornings with all their equipment etc.

We ran the chalet on our own last season and came to the conclusion that its just too much work for 2 people, hence why we're looking for another 2 to join us this year. We're really flexible in terms of who does what, so we'd be keen to discuss skills and experience and then we can work out how we divide the work out between us.

Our objective is for it to be fun, and for everyone to get enough time to ski.

Please do check out our website www.ski-massif.com or our facebook page www.facebook.com/chaletskimassif and let us know if you'd like to be considered for the role. Email me on sally@ski-massif.com with any questions.
Cheers
Sally
-----
Ski Massif
Chalets Direct Member

Alpine Adventure
Posted 1/8/2017 10:51 (#657412 - in reply to #655782)

Chalets Direct Member

Hi Richard and Micaela,

We have several chalet couple positions available in Morzine. We are a small company focused on delivering an exception guest experience and we value experienced staff. please drop us a line at enquiries@alpine-adventure.co.uk for more details, attaching your CV's.

Thanks!
Mark and Emma
-----
Alpine Adventure
Chalets Direct Member

Zenith Holidays
Posted 1/8/2017 19:51 (#657465 - in reply to #655782)
Solution: Potential solution proposed by Zenith Holidays

Chalets Direct Member

Hi

we are looking for some couples - can you send us your CV's to jobs@zenithholidays.co.uk - we can then send you further information

Kind regards
Lisa
-----
Zenith Holidays
Chalets Direct Member

Ski Hame Ltd
Posted 18/9/2017 12:35 (#663343 - in reply to #655782)

Chalets Direct Member

HI Richard & Micaela

I expect you will have positions secured for the coming winter however if not, we are looking for a chalet couple to work in La Tania with the possibility to carry through to part time work over the summer months.

If interested, please do send your CVs and a sample 6 day menu plan to :

info@skihame.co.uk

Best regards
Annie
-----
Ski Hame Ltd
Chalets Direct Member

Zenith Holidays
Posted 18/9/2017 22:59 (#663444 - in reply to #655782)
Solution: Potential solution proposed by Zenith Holidays

Chalets Direct Member

Hi

we are looking for a couple to run our chalet on Morzine this winter - if this is of interest please send your CV's to jobs@zenithholidays.co.uk

KInd regards
Lisa
-----
Zenith Holidays
Chalets Direct Member

Snow Trippin Ltd
Posted 25/9/2017 12:46 (#664865 - in reply to #655782)

Chalets Direct Member

Hello Richard and Micaela,

We are looking for a chalet chef/host couple to work in one of our chalets located in the beautiful village of St Martin de Bellville, Three valleys.

If you think you would like to be a part of the Snow Trippin team please send your CV's to hello@snowtrippin.co.uk

We look forward to hearing from you.

Kind Regards,

Danielle & Paul
-----
Snow Trippin Ltd
Chalets Direct Member

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Reply New post
Jump to forum :