Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread : View next thread
Reply New post Chalets Direct Solutions Room -> Ski & Board JobsMessage format

R&S Chalet Collection
Posted 11/7/2017 09:36 (#656100)
Request: OFFER: Job, Morzine Chef and /or hosts
Quote Reply

Chalets Direct Member

The R&S Chalet Collection are looking for friendly, mature staff to help run one of our 3 chalets in Morzine this winter season. Our aim is to provide laid back chalet holidays of an exceptionally high standard; Take a look at our website to get a glimpse of what we are all about and what we offer www.rschaletcollection.com

We have Chef and Chalet host positions available and you can be part of a couple or an individual.

We hire 3 members of staff per chalet to insure the best service to our guests and more time on the mountain for you.

Together as a team you will be responsible for serving exceptional food, the daily running and the cleanliness of the chalet. A high standard of cleanliness, organization and attention to detail is required. Alongside all your main duties as chalet hosts there will be other things expected of you by the guests. They'll expect you to be bright & smiley even when you’re not feeling 100%, they'll expect you to have exciting & interesting anecdotes to tell them at any time of day or night; a can-do attitude is a must have for this role.

Customer Service experience is essential!

Our Package includes
Accomodation
Ski/Snowboard hire
Full Portes Du Soleil lift pass
Weekly wage (to be discussed)
Food
Carte Neige
Travel to and from the UK

If you would like any more information on these roles please email hello@rschaletcollection.com

We look forward to hearing from you!

Katy, Jonathan and Lisa

Edited by R&S Chalet Collection 11/7/2017 09:36

-----
R&S Chalet Collection
Chalets Direct Member

View accommodation details
At a glance:
  • You have a job to offer
  • In Morzine
Profile E-mail Share this request on Facebook Top of the page Bottom of the page
kazzajh
Posted 13/7/2017 15:35 (#656339 - in reply to #656100)
Solution: Potential solution proposed by kazzajh

User

Dear Katy, Jonathan and Lisa,

I am writing with regards to the above position as advertised on the Chalets Direct website.

I am hardworking, conscientious worker looking for chalet work for 2017/18 winter season

At present, I am working as a Full time Courier for a camping company here in France. I have been on site since May where I completed montage ready for the site to open. I am looking after 8 tents and 12 mobiles where my job role includes changeovers, cleaning and day-to-day responsibility for the accommodation, such as looking after guests throughout their stay once I have showed them in and general maintenance. As the only courier for the company here onsite I am on call 24/7 to deal with any issues the guests may have during their visit. I am a highly competent cleaner, with an eye for detail and have strengths in using initiative and client-orientated customer service.

This is my second summer season working in a camping environment but also having worked in a small hotel in Spain (for 3 1/2 years) as an assistant manager where I covered all aspects of hospitality. I also have front of house experience from working in a bar/restaurant.

I hold a clean UK driving licence, I am always enthusiastic, willing to learn and easily adapt to new tasks. This is my second summer season working in a camping environment and I would like to develop my skills in a winter season.

For further information or a CV please contact kazzajhowell@gmail.com
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Reply New post
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)