Chalets Direct Solutions Room

Forums | Search
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )The Ski Blog

Samoens - property for sole occupancy, self catered for 8 people, from 21/8/2017 to 31/8/2017
Moderators: Chalets Direct, Surfcat

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread : View next thread
New post Chalets Direct Solutions Room -> Summer SolutionsMessage format

Iain
Posted 7/8/2017 18:11 (#657884)
Request: Samoens - property for sole occupancy, self catered for 8 people, from 21/8/2017 to 31/8/2017
Alert

Hi,

I am celebrating my 50th, and after having had a cancellation back here in rainsville ! I would like to see if it's possible to take some of my family away as a reason to celebrate and encourage the ungrateful buggers to pamper their dad / grandpa a little (as if.......)

And so, we are made up like this

My wife and me
Daughter and husband

The above would arrive on the 21st Aug 2017 and depart 31st Aug 2017

Sister in law, husband and 2 kids 7 & 9 yr olds

The above would also arrive on the 21st August 2017, but depart 27th Aug.

Son and his wife......and the grandchild (4 months), would arrive on the 27th and depart on the 28th Aug 2017

Does any of that make sense ?

If possible, and this is why we have chose Samoens, for the flatness of the resort, we would bring my mother.........nothing like a moaner with you to celebrate your birthday !!! She is mostly wheelchair bound, so need the main living area (if she comes, so not a deal breaker), to be on the ground floor and a bedroom for her also on the ground floor.

We are not city slickers, and so any super luxury chalets or super expensive one's, I would not want to waist your time. SO if possible, cheap and cheerful, we dont ask for much, just some good family time and quality food.

I hope all of the above makes some kind of sense, and I look forward to hearing from you

All the very best

Iain

At a glance:
  • Looking for a summer holiday
  • In Samoens
  • From 21/8/2017 to 31/8/2017
  • Property for sole occupancy
  • Self catered
  • 8 people
Share this request on Facebook Top of the page Bottom of the page
Sixt Alpine Chalet
Posted 7/8/2017 18:31 (#657892 - in reply to #657884)
Solution: Potential solution proposed by Sixt Alpine Chalet
Alert

Chalets Direct Member

Hi Iain,

Congratulations on your upcoming big birthday! We have had a cancellation so the chalet is available for your dates. We are located just up the road from Samoens in Sixt fer à Cheval, very quiet and peaceful! Loads of activities on the doorstep as well as a fantastic chalet and garden to relax in.

We have a double ensuite room in the ground floor and the lounge is up a few steps from there. The chalet is not really accessible for a wheelchair - you do need to know that, but is perfect in every other way for your special holiday.

I would be happy to chat things through with you if you would like - just send me your landline number.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards

Sean
-----
Sixt Alpine Chalet
Chalets Direct Member

View accommodation details
Profile E-mail Top of the page Bottom of the page
Alps in Style
Posted 9/8/2017 10:31 (#658192 - in reply to #657884)
Solution: Potential solution proposed by Alps in Style
Alert

Chalets Direct Member

Hi Iain,

Chalet Esprit
Morillon

OFFER last minute price Self catered. £1800 Aug 21st to 30th Aug

Just up the road from Samoens.
Lovely chalet with everything you could need.Great place to celebrate your Birthday !

HOT TUB
HOME CINEMA
SWIMMING POOL and DECKING area for relaxation
Lovely outside garden too with trampoline for kids and private safe wood to explore.
Cycle tracts down to river lead away from the chalet.
Restaurants nearby

5 ensuite rooms with supering/ twin beds. Extra beds in 4 of the rooms.Travel Cot available too.
Lots to do , cycling, walking, swimming, high ropes , rafting, etc or just enjoying the mountains !

YOUR Mother. We would need to discuss if the chalet would be suitable. She would have to be able to do one flight of stairs so this may be a complete deal breaker.Bedroom is then on that floor with the kitchen, living room, dining and hot tub on balcony where she can look over the garden.
We also have a rough lane of approx 50 m, a bit down hill before onto flat tarmac. A strong man could manage to push up and down lane .Then tarmac to Morillon village/restuarnts . If you have a car it is very close to get to Samoens,5 mins.
There are also 3 steps up to pool decking too but they are wide and easier to manage.One can pull her wheelchair up them easily.

Anyway please let me have your contact details and I will call you to discuss all the details exactly so you are fully aware of the situation.

We can arrange for some meals to be brought in if desired ,Some great catering available.

Hope you will consider Chalet Esprit.
Kind regards,

Toni
info@alpsinstyle.com
0033 630 54 70 3

Edited by Alps in Style 9/8/2017 10:45

-----
Alps in Style
Chalets Direct Member

View accommodation details
Profile E-mail Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1