Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread : View next thread
Reply New post Chalets Direct Solutions Room -> Ski & Board JobsMessage format

Harrison Horton
Posted 20/8/2017 23:35 (#659302)
Request: REQUEST: Job
Quote Reply Alert

Hello, I am a 21 (22 in a week) looking to work as a full time ski Representative for a this 2017/2018 season. A bit about me is that I've finished studying a BA Hons Outdoor Activity Leadership and Coaching at Buxton Derby University achieving a 2:1. I have done 5 years at my primary and secondary in learning French and will be booking a 10 hour block of language lessons. I have worked for the past 5 years, in the retail industry for Bugden’s and Tesco’s covering many roles in customer service, check out operator and general assistant on the shop floor. I feel that my experience as working in customer service roles and doing two summer seasons working at a summer camp in America as a general counsellor, which involved giving children aged 4 to 14 a residential sleepaway camp experience, with ensuring the children got to activities on time as part of a programme. So the job role would be suitable for me.
I've done 4x week long ski trips in Austria and France I am currently a customer delivery driver for Tesco’s, which means I have to be aware of times and give great customer service to all types of people. I am on a temporary 12-week contract, so would be available for the upcoming winter season. I have my own transport and an hour away from London so getting to interviews in London or another city is not a problem. So if anybody knows or has a job available for this season please contact me?
At a glance:
  • You are looking for a job
Share this request on Facebook Top of the page Bottom of the page
Chalet Le Giffre
Posted 16/9/2017 12:00 (#663100 - in reply to #659302)
Solution: Re: REQUEST: Job
Quote Reply Alert

Chalets Direct Member

we are looking for drivers doing airport transfers between Geneva and Samoens / Grand Massif must have held licensce for 2 years. European passport

contact
jobs@chalet-giffre-samoens.com

Edited by Chalet Le Giffre 16/9/2017 12:16

-----
Chalet Le Giffre
Chalets Direct Member

View accommodation details
Profile E-mail Top of the page Bottom of the page
Zenith Holidays
Posted 18/9/2017 23:08 (#663447 - in reply to #659302)
Solution: Potential solution proposed by Zenith Holidays
Quote Reply Alert

Chalets Direct Member

Hi

We are still looking for a resort rep so do send us your CV to jobs@zenithholidays.co.uk

Kind regards
Lisa
-----
Zenith Holidays
Chalets Direct Member

View accommodation details
Profile E-mail Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Reply New post
Jump to forum :
Search this forum