Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread : View next thread
Reply New post Chalets Direct Solutions Room -> Ski & Board JobsMessage format

Danni and Neal
Posted 24/9/2017 10:53 (#664579)
Request: REQUEST: Job
Quote Reply

New User

My partner and I are looking to do our first winter season. We are 35 and 36, hold full and clean UK drivers licences and UK passports. Although we have no prior experience, we hold a wealth of transferable skills and would be looking for positions to match these.

I am an Executive Assistant with experience in working for a High Net Worth family, and also have a sales and hospitality background where I was a restaurant supervisor and events manager. I am highly organised with excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.

He is a Close Protection Officer (Bodyguard) and freelance Personal Trainer and Sports Therapist. His role as a CPO includes performing chauffeur duties as well as assisting in household management. He is very handy around the house and is always willing to get his hands dirty to get something fixed.

We both have B2C sales experience and our work history is very much customer focused. Our work and love of travel has allowed us to meet people of all ages and walks of life so are able to communicate easily with people on all levels. We are presentable, responsible and reliable.

As individuals we are friendly, welcoming and accommodating, and we laugh easily. We love to travel, meet new people and experience new places. We are both extremely fit and physically active with boundless energy and have a genuine love of the mountains. He snowboards, whereas I have ski and both of us are at intermediate level. Although we do not hold any formal culinary qualifications, we love food and and regularly entertain. We recently became Airbnb hosts at our London property and enjoy welcoming guests and helping them make the most of their stay.

We look forward to hearing from you!

Edited by Danni and Neal 26/9/2017 21:27
At a glance:
  • You are looking for a job
  • Preferably in Saalbach - Hinterglemm but open to suggestions
Share this request on Facebook Top of the page Bottom of the page
Skibug
Posted 24/9/2017 21:18 (#664702 - in reply to #664579)
Solution: Potential solution proposed by Skibug

Chalets Direct Member

Hi Danni and Neal
We have a job which might suit you as a chalet host and driver of a luxury chalet in Peisey, les Arcs

https://www.skibug.co.uk/eagles-nest-les-arcs-16-beds/

For more details and a job description please get in touch with your CV's

Best Wishes
Elena

Elena@skibug.co.uk
+44 (0)8001777754
+33 (0)623009328
get the skibug at www.skibug.co.uk

-----
Skibug
Chalets Direct Member

View accommodation details