Chalets Direct Solutions Room

Forums | Search
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )The Ski Blog

Morzine - property for sole occupancy, self catered for 4 people, from 21/7/2018 to 1/9/2018
Moderators: Chalets Direct, Surfcat

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread : View next thread
New post Chalets Direct Solutions Room -> Summer SolutionsMessage format

45 Degrees North
Posted 17/10/2017 06:02 (#669186)
Request: Morzine - property for sole occupancy, self catered for 4 people, from 21/7/2018 to 1/9/2018

Chalets Direct Member

Looking for a 3 bedroom apartment in Morzine, 15 mins max. walk into town with a parking space.

Budget for the 6 weeks is €4,000

What's out there?

Thanks,
Chris
-----
45 Degrees North
Chalets Direct Member

View accommodation details
At a glance:
  • Looking for a summer holiday
  • In Morzine
  • From 21/7/2018 to 1/9/2018
  • Property for sole occupancy
  • Self catered
  • 4 people
Profile E-mail Share this request on Facebook Top of the page Bottom of the page
Alpineview Chalet
Posted 17/10/2017 08:02 (#669192 - in reply to #669186)
Solution: Potential solution proposed by Alpineview Chalet

Chalets Direct Member

Hi Chris

We have availability in the self-catered apartment of our chalet in Morzine for 21st July-1st Sept. The apartment sleeps up to 5 people, and has one bedroom that sleeps 3, and a lounge/dining room which doubles up as a 2nd sleeping area with a banquette that has 2 proper single beds. It is the first level of the chalet, which looks out onto the garden and the spectacular views beyond, and has:

• Self-contained apartment with private entrance
• Bedroom
• Lounge/dining room with TV, UK Freeview channels, DVD player and PlayStation & games
• Bathroom (shower, sink & WC)
• Kitchen (dishwasher, oven, hob and microwave)
• Free WiFi
• Free parking
• £4000/apartment/stay

The chalet is a mile from the village centre, and only a short hop on the free shuttle bus which stops nearby or 15min walk. Please contact us if we can be of any further help,

Best regards

Lorraine & Martin
alpineview@bentonweb.co.uk
07770 965777

NB Please find photos attached

-----
Alpineview Chalet
Chalets Direct Member

Profile E-mail Top of the page Bottom of the page
The Great Escape
Posted 17/10/2017 11:37 (#669206 - in reply to #669186)
Solution: Potential solution proposed by The Great Escape

Chalets Direct Member

Dear Chris,

We have our self catered Slalom 15 and Apartment Balcon du Pleney available for your requested dates.

The Slalom 15 has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms and is located right in the center of Morzine just 50 meters walk from the SuperMorzine lift and 100 meters walk from the Pleney.

The Balcon du Pleney has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms and is located just 20 meters from the Pleney piste and 4 minutes walk from the center of Morzine.

We hope that the above options are of interest. If you have any questions then please do not hesitate to contact us and we look forward to hearing from you soon.

Best regards,

Sam & Darren Woodley
-----
The Great Escape
Chalets Direct Member

Mountain Highs
Posted 19/11/2017 16:55 (#676769 - in reply to #669186)
Solution: Potential solution proposed by Mountain Highs

Chalets Direct Member

Hi Chris
If you're still looking (I see you posted a month ago) - then I have a couple of options available for you, - it just depends what level of comfort / facilities you're after.
For example, I can offer you Chalet Regains, which has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, a lovely sunny balcony and the use of a large flat garden. It's normally €1010 per week from 21 July to 24 Aug and then €915 per week after that, but I can do the 6-week stay for €5000. Linen and towels would be provided for the duration of your stay. https://www.chaletsdirect.com/morzine/regains.htm
Or I can offer you Chalende 30, which has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, and is in the centre of Morzine, with underground garage. Normally €850 per week: I can offer you this one for €4335, linen and towels provided for the duration of your stay. Please contact me for the link to this one as I am not allowed to post it on here.
If you could manage with 2 bedrooms + mezzanine (sleeping 6 in total) I also have Chalende 24, which is in the same building as Chalende 30, and also has an underground garage. It has 2 bathrooms and is well equipped. Normally €750 per week; I can do the 6 weeks for €3900. https://www.chaletsdirect.com/morzine/apartment_chalende_24.htm
Please contact me on info@mountainhighs.co.uk for more info.
Best regards
Rachel
-----
Mountain Highs
Chalets Direct Member

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
New post
Jump to forum :
Search this forum