Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread : View next thread
Reply New post Chalets Direct Solutions Room -> Ski & Board JobsMessage format

Jake Stocks
Posted 18/10/2017 22:34 (#669408)
Request: REQUEST: Job
Quote Reply Alert

2 good friends looking for work as a Chalet Couple for the season. Both confident, hard-working and reliable individuals with great interpersonal skills and good senses of humour, who can happily work as part of a larger team. Although neither of us have any chalet or professional cooking experience, we both have undergone a 5-day chalet cookery course, myself at The Abinger Cookery School and my friend, Angus, at The Hive Cookery School, and so we are well prepared for and excited at the prospect of working a ski season.

The pair of us are advanced and keen skiers, and are looking to combine our love for the slopes and enjoyment of cooking with our excellent customer service skills to work in a chalet together for the season, providing top quality services for our guests. From our extensive history of paid work, work placements and voluntary work, we have invaluable experience working with people of different ages, from different backgrounds, with different walks of life, including those with special needs and communication difficulties. We would love the opportunity to bring what we have learned to a job in a ski resort. Angus and myself have studied French at school up to National 5 level (Scottish equivalent to GCSE) and this would allow us to have a simple conversation with people, e.g. in shops, restaurants or other public services.

Together, Angus and I would pride ourselves on going above and beyond the norm to cater for our guests - nothing is too much. Our can-do, hard-working attitudes would be of great benefit to any ski holiday company.

CVs and menu plans available on request.
Available for interviews in person or over Skype/phone.
Both currently working.
No major preference of resort.
At a glance:
  • You are looking for a job
Share this request on Facebook Top of the page Bottom of the page
Zenith Holidays
Posted 22/10/2017 16:51 (#669876 - in reply to #669408)
Solution: Potential solution proposed by Zenith Holidays
Quote Reply Alert

Chalets Direct Member

Hi

CAn you send us your CV's to jobs@Zenithholidays.co.uk

thanks

Lisa
-----
Zenith Holidays
Chalets Direct Member

View accommodation details
Profile E-mail Top of the page Bottom of the page
Snow Candy
Posted 23/10/2017 18:27 (#670174 - in reply to #669408)
Solution: Re: REQUEST: Job
Quote Reply Alert

Chalets Direct Member

Hi

We are looking for a Chalet Couple to run one of our chalets in Morzine. Please see http://www.snow-candy.com/ski-season-jobs-chalet-couple-chalet-host-driver-snow-candy/ for details.

Regards

Dave
dave@snow-candy.com
-----
Snow Candy
Chalets Direct Member

Valley Fever
Posted 24/10/2017 15:17 (#670341 - in reply to #669408)
Solution: Re: REQUEST: Job
Quote Reply Alert

Chalets Direct Member

Hi Jake

We have been let down by a chalet couple and are looking for a last minute replacement to run our 10 person catered chalet in Argentiere, Chamonix.

Please get in touch for more information or check out our website, and I hope to hear from you soon.

http://www.valleyfever.co.uk/blog/
gary@valleyfever.co.uk

Kind Regards
Gary
-----
Valley Fever
Chalets Direct Member

Posted 27/10/2017 11:55 (#670724 - in reply to #669408)
Solution: Potential solution proposed by
Quote Reply Alert

Hi,

I'm looking for 4 x staff for a Private luxury chalet which is rented out for 6-8 weeks of the season, and used by the owner and their guests for the rest of time. December 2017 to April 2018 – Courchevel 1850

Please email me jen.gordon@ocado.com for further info.

Thank you
Profile Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Reply New post
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)