Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread : View next thread
Reply New post Chalets Direct Solutions Room -> Ski & Board JobsMessage format

jdoran
Posted 24/10/2017 18:09 (#670369)
Request: REQUEST: Job: Chalet Host Couple/ Couple employment opportunities
Quote Reply

New User

My name is Joseph, my parter Stephanie and I are searching for winter season 2017-18 employment. Specifically we are targeting chalet host/hotel couple opportunities. We also are interested in alternate roles such as kitchen cook/assistant, driver, cleaner.

We have a very warm approach to people and love to listen and learn. We have relative experience through myself having multiple kitchen roles and my partner having front of house hosting and hotel administration experience. We are seasoned frontline customer service staff through our Aerial trekking guiding roles. We have always had interaction with people a big part of our employment history. Coupled with our professional history and education we can offer maturity and experience to your team.

I am an Australian Citizen and my partner is a Canadian Citizen but we are permitted to work in France with our France One Year Working Holiday Visas.

We are flexible with our arrival date and are available early November to plan, train and work for the busy winter ahead.

Any information you may have regarding employment we would love to hear from you. We can offer you current CVs and anything else you may require.

Thanks for your time.

Joe and Steff

Edited by jdoran 24/10/2017 18:10
At a glance:
  • You are looking for a job
Share this request on Facebook Top of the page Bottom of the page
The Great Escape
Posted 27/10/2017 12:47 (#670734 - in reply to #670369)
Solution: Potential solution proposed by The Great Escape

Chalets Direct Member

Dear Joe and Steff,

We are looking for a Chef and Chalet host to run and manage one of our chalets in Morzine.

If you think that this could be of interest then please email through your cvs, current photo and menu plan to: info@thegreatescapemorzine.co.uk

We offer a great package including accommodation right in the center of Morzine plus a full Portes du Soleil lift pass.

We hope that these roles will be of interest and look forward to hearing from you soon.

Best regards,

Sam & Darren Woodley
http://www.thegreatescapemorzine.co.uk
-----
The Great Escape
Chalets Direct Member

View accommodation details
Profile E-mail Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Reply New post
Jump to forum :