View previous thread : View next thread
Reply New post Chalets Direct Solutions Room -> Ski & Board JobsMessage format

katiebill
Posted 20/2/2018 12:40 (#705446)
Request: REQUEST: Job
Quote Reply

New User

OFFERED: PRIVATE CHALET CATERING
I would like to introduce you all to a new fine dining experience here in The French Alps.
Offering to fully cater your evening meal to the highest possible standard, myself and my partner Axel will provide you with high class fine dining in the comfort of your own chalet or holiday accommodation. With years of training our head chef Axel will impress you by using top quality local ingredients to create dishes with a depth of flavour and artistic flair. He has worked in Michelin star restaurants here in France and also 5 star resorts in Australia and Tahiti, so we will bring the exclusive taste you would using find in a top restaurant into your home. Our service includes prepare, cook, serve and then clean in your home, leaving without a trace. Please see Axel’s professional website www.axelguaus.com for an insight into some of his creations. Our winter chalet menu is listed below.
We offer this high class service at affordable and competitive prices so please contact us with any enquiries you may have. We provide a 4, 5, 6 day menu plan, kids menu and the option to add deserts too.
At a glance:
  • You are looking for a job
Share this request on Facebook Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Reply New post
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)