View previous thread : View next thread
Reply New post Chalets Direct Solutions Room -> Ski & Board JobsMessage format

Morzine Ski Chalets
Posted 6/3/2018 10:10 (#708767)
Request: OFFER: Job, Morzine
Quote Reply

Chalets Direct Member

Hi,
Due to a staff injury we are seeking a chalet chef to start as soon as possible. This can be a short term position or for the rest of the season.
Preparing a cooked breakfast, afternoon cake and a three course evening meal in a 7 bedroom chalet.
The chalet is located in central Morzine and accommodation, food, uniform and a lift pass will be provided.
Please get in touch if you are available.
Joanna
joanna@morzineskichalets.com
-----
Morzine Ski Chalets
Chalets Direct Member

View accommodation details
At a glance:
  • You have a job to offer
  • In Morzine
Profile E-mail Share this request on Facebook Top of the page Bottom of the page
olliehodg
Posted 11/3/2018 22:59 (#709580 - in reply to #708767)
Solution: Potential solution proposed by olliehodg

User

Hi I'm Ollie,

I am looking for work in the Alps from Sunday 18th March until Sunday 15th April inclusive. I am available immediately with my ideal outbound travel date being Saturday 17th March. I am a 5th year medical student graduating in July who has worked before and during university gaining extensive, high-end hospitality, and customer service experience, gained in the Alps and the UK across managerial and non-managerial positions. Which I feel will enable me to make a positive contribution to any catering establishment. I am just finishing 4 weeks ski patrolling at Glenshee Ski Resort, Scotland.

My recent hospitality experience includes working at the Wimbledon Tennis Championships 2015 as a Plate Waiter then returning in 2016 as a Hospitality Manager on the Recommendation of my manager the previous year. I was invited back to manage again in 2017 however was unable to do this due to academic commitments. I also worked the 2017 Senior British golfing open in Porthcawl and in the Principality stadium on Match days. I have current Food Safety Level 2 and Health and Safety Level 2 certificates.

Through my previous experiences working at Waitrose, in a Chalet in the French Alps and with the Compass Group I have become used to dealing with difficult customers and helping colleagues who have found themselves in difficult situations. I have also learnt that that there are occasions when senior management's advice should be sought.

Please email me and I will send you my CV

Looking forward to hearing From You

Oliver Hodgkinson
olliehodg@hotmail.co.uk
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Reply New post
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread