Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread : View next thread
Reply New post Chalets Direct Solutions Room -> Ski & Board JobsMessage format

Tracy
Posted 10/3/2018 14:28 (#709395)
Request: OFFER: Job, Tignes
Quote Reply Alert

Chardons in Tignes les Brevieres are looking for a part-time chalet host or chef till the end of the season, includes accommodation, pass, hire, all food etc with maximum ski time available for this relief/cover role. Email tracy@chaletchardons.com
At a glance:
  • You have a job to offer
  • In Tignes
Share this request on Facebook Top of the page Bottom of the page
olliehodg
Posted 11/3/2018 22:44 (#709578 - in reply to #709395)
Solution: Re: OFFER: Job, Tignes
Quote Reply Alert

User

Hi I'm Ollie,

I am looking for work in the Alps from Sunday 18th March until Sunday 15th April inclusive. I am available immediately with my ideal outbound travel date being Saturday 17th March. I am a 5th year medical student graduating in July who has worked before and during university gaining extensive, high-end hospitality, and customer service experience, gained in the Alps and the UK across managerial and non-managerial positions. Which I feel will enable me to make a positive contribution to any catering establishment. I am just finishing 4 weeks ski patrolling at Glenshee Ski Resort, Scotland.

My recent hospitality experience includes working at the Wimbledon Tennis Championships 2015 as a Plate Waiter then returning in 2016 as a Hospitality Manager on the Recommendation of my manager the previous year. I was invited back to manage again in 2017 however was unable to do this due to academic commitments. I also worked the 2017 Senior British golfing open in Porthcawl and in the Principality stadium on Match days. I have current Food Safety Level 2 and Health and Safety Level 2 certificates.

Through my previous experiences working at Waitrose, in a Chalet in the French Alps and with the Compass Group I have become used to dealing with difficult customers and helping colleagues who have found themselves in difficult situations. I have also learnt that that there are occasions when senior management's advice should be sought.

Looking forward to hearing From You

Oliver Hodgkinson
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Reply New post
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)