Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread : View next thread
Reply New post Chalets Direct Solutions Room -> Ski & Board JobsMessage format

Alpine chef
Posted 17/9/2018 06:08 (#722343)
Request: REQUEST: Job, preferably Three Valleys but open to suggestions
Quote Reply Alert

Qualified chef with 10 successfully completed seasons in luxury chalets, with a background in Michelin and AA rosette kitchens looking for a independent forward thinking company this winter. I also provide my own equipment including water baths,chamber vac, isi espuma, dehydrator, spiraliser, Japanese turning slicer etc. All I ask for is creative freedom, a luxury chalet and experienced team.
At a glance:
  • You are looking for a job
  • Preferably in Three Valleys but open to suggestions
Share this request on Facebook Top of the page Bottom of the page
Chilly Powder
Posted 18/9/2018 14:58 (#722556 - in reply to #722343)
Solution: Re: REQUEST: Job, preferably Three Valleys but open to suggestions
Quote Reply Alert

Chalets Direct Member

Hi

We are looking for 2 more talented and creative Chefs to complete the team at Chilly Powder this winter. You'll need a passion for excellent ingredients yet still be relaxed and able to complement the rest of our chalet team.

At Chilly Powder we like to provide our guests with a wow factor, that excites them and is completely different to other ski/chalet companies. Our excellent food is the one of the reasons why our guests come back every year. The kitchen team is responsible for all food prepared in the hotel and chalets, including breakfast, afternoon tea, children's food, staff food and a 5 course dinner each evening.

Our Chefs work alongside our talented and experienced Head Chef preparing all our menus in the morning in the main chalet Au Coin du Feu to ensure food of the highest, consistent quality is prepared and served to our guests. The role demands a personable, well presented, clean and highly organised, experienced Chef.

This role includes lots of customer interaction so it is important that candidates have some experience in a customer facing role, along with a passion to cook fresh ingredients.

To apply, please send us your CV to info@chillypowder.com, including a photograph and 2 recent references and any photographs of examples of presentation of food. We are a French company and so provide French contracts.
-----
Chilly Powder
Chalets Direct Member

View accommodation details
Profile E-mail Top of the page Bottom of the page
Chalet Blanc Chatel
Posted 18/9/2018 16:05 (#722577 - in reply to #722343)
Solution: Potential solution proposed by Chalet Blanc Chatel
Quote Reply Alert

Chalets Direct Member

Hi Chef,

I run my own luxury chalet in Chatel, Portes du soleil and I'm looking for a chef to join the team this winter, you sound perfect. I've always been of the mindset that my chef knows a lot more than I do about how to run a kitchen and a menu. All I ask is that you serve consistently delicious food in a scrupulously clean kitchen. Oh, keeping to a budget helps too!! You'll have a large, well equipped (brand new!) enclosed kitchen to preside over and you'll be working with a mature and experienced team. You'll also get plenty of time to yourself as I encourage the team to make the most of the mountains around us. With usually only 10 guests to cater for an organised chef can ski every day if they wish to.

You'll get a full area pass, insurance, equipment hire, a generous wage, great accommodation, use of a vehicle, travel expenses and a bonus at the end of the season to reflect results.

If youre interested please email your CV and any other pertinent info you may have to info@chalet-blanc.co.uk

I hope to hear from you soon

Michael
-----
Chalet Blanc Chatel
Chalets Direct Member

Ice and Fire Ski and Snowboard Holidays Ltd
Posted 24/9/2018 09:42 (#723168 - in reply to #722343)
Solution: Potential solution proposed by Ice and Fire Ski and Snowboard Holidays Ltd
Quote Reply Alert

Chalets Direct Member

Hi,

Would you consider the Paradiski area for a position?

We are looking for an experienced chef to join our team at Ice and Fire.

You can see information about the company here: http://www.ice-fire.co.uk/
You can see information about the role here: http://www.ice-fire.co.uk/about/work-with-us

Depending on the chalet you would be working alongside one or two experienced chalet hosts, with the support of our experienced resort manager and office team.

Please do send through an application if you think this role would suit.

Best wishes,
Heather
-----
Ice and Fire Ski and Snowboard Holidays Ltd
Chalets Direct Member

Freedom Ski
Posted 29/9/2018 16:44 (#723982 - in reply to #722343)
Solution: Potential solution proposed by Freedom Ski
Quote Reply Alert

Chalets Direct Member

Hi,

Can we tempt you to Morzine?

We are an owner run well established (16 years) luxury chalet company, we just have the two chalets offering 5* chalet holidays.

Looking for an experieneced chef to join our team for this winter, highest rates of pay and benefits for the right person.

For more information please contact Sharon at info@freedomski.co.uk

-----
Freedom Ski
Chalets Direct Member

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Reply New post
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version