Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread : View next thread
Reply New post Chalets Direct Solutions Room -> Ski & Board JobsMessage format

ashleysandy
Posted 18/9/2018 18:39 (#722614)
Request: REQUEST: Job
Quote Reply

New User

I am an 18 year old passionate and experienced skier on a gap year looking for a position as a chalet host or hotel assistant.

I have plenty of customer service experience during part time work when I was doing my A levels including catering, cleaning and customer support.

I loved the chalet experience and have always wanted to work in the alps when I finished school. I am taking a gap year after completing my A levels and going to uni in 2019 to do Furniture Design.

I love skiing and having skied since I was 3 and lived in Switzerland for 4 years.

I believe I can use my passion for skiing and my friendly, hard working and conscientious personality to be a great member of your team. I am happy to help in any aspect from cleaning, meal preparation, general duties and am a great team player.

I do have a drivers licence but have only had this for 6 months.

I have also completed a chalet host course at the Hive Cookery School and have a level 2 qualification in Food Safety & Hygiene.

If you would like me to forward you my CV or require any further information please get in touch

Look forward to hearing from you.
Regards
Alasdair Sandy

At a glance:
  • You are looking for a job
Share this request on Facebook Top of the page Bottom of the page
SARL Chalets in Samoens
Posted 19/9/2018 07:23 (#722629 - in reply to #722614)
Solution: Re: REQUEST: Job

Chalets Direct Member

Hi Ashley,

We are looking for a host to join our team for the upcoming season. Please have a look at our webpage www.chaletsinsamoens.com (we run Chalet Brio catered and La Terrasse is changeovers only) and drop us an e-mail on info@chaletbrio.com if you would like further details.

All the best,
Denee
-----
SARL Chalets in Samoens
Chalets Direct Member

View accommodation details
Profile E-mail Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Reply New post
Jump to forum :
Search this forum