Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread : View next thread
Reply New post Chalets Direct Solutions Room -> Ski & Board JobsMessage format

Andrew_rus
Posted 9/10/2018 15:02 (#725745)
Request: REQUEST: Job
Quote Reply

New User

Hello. Do you need an independent, capable to self-train, punctual employee with many other positive qualities? I AM PERFECT IN THE DRIVING (LICENSE B & C from 2003).My name Is Andrew. I Have an long-time experience winter driving (Ice \ Snow \ Storm). Experience of repair and diagnostic cars, preparation of the car for the winter route (Lived in Siberia where the -20 celsius is warm weather) .Now i'am work at transfer tourists from (to) airport (railroad) Krasnodar \ Rostov-on-don to Black Sea Hotel. I Am working at the 8-persons-seat bus. I Love to drive a long distance. When i has previous work, i traveled the half country Russia From Sankt-Peterburg (on north) to Khantimansiysk, Tomsk to Sochi (south), to Novosibirsk and Altay (on east). My cars has mainly mechanical transmissions... I am from Russia (don't have the EU passport). BUT i can work as « travailleur saisonnier » ( seasonal work) not need EU passport. .
Short benefits for working with me*
Know English & Russian
Have B & C driving licence
Worked with systems for account the work (ex. for HORECA front office - 1C Front & back office\ IIKO Front office and others)
I am Not smoking \ no drinking \ no
Have a wooden & electrical working skills
Have experience in technology Social Media Marketing, Yandex.Direct, Google AdWords

My resume by link https://yadi.sk/d/Ds5Zz6e8xdnv3w

Edited by Andrew_rus 10/10/2018 21:37
At a glance:
  • You are looking for a job
Share this request on Facebook Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Reply New post
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread