Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread : View next thread
Reply New post Chalets Direct Solutions Room -> Ski & Board JobsMessage format

Holly
Posted 30/10/2018 20:17 (#729341)
Request: REQUEST: Job, preferably France but open to suggestions
Quote Reply Alert

I am a mature 19 year old female on a gap year between "A" levels and University. I have skied from the age of 3 and would describe myself as an advanced skier.

I live and work in one of England's premier tourist villages (Harry Potter was partly filmed here). I have good experience of working in front of house hospitality and am extremely adaptable to varying work demands and differing client needs.

I deal well with people, literally of all nationalities and of varying expectations. I can move quickly from the more intimate needs of a family event by a log fire to the hectic influx of an 80 people coach party. Getting whatever jobs present themselves done is not a problem for me. I also get excellent tips! I am friendly, polite and sociable and am able to fit in with people of all backgrounds.

In early October 2018 I completed the week residential Abinger Chalet Cookery School course in Surrey. I also completed the Emergency First Aid at Work certification in September.

I am looking for a chalet host role, preferably in a lively resort with good intermediate/advanced skiing available (3 Valleys would be ideal). I'm able to respond extremely quickly to any suitable offer and am happy to commit to the full 2018/19 season.
At a glance:
  • You are looking for a job
  • Preferably in France but open to suggestions
Share this request on Facebook Top of the page Bottom of the page
Ski Samoens
Posted 10/11/2018 09:26 (#731406 - in reply to #729341)
Solution: Potential solution proposed by Ski Samoens
Quote Reply Alert

Chalets Direct Member

Hi Holly

please send me your cv if you are still looking for this season sarajane@skisamoens.co.uk. For details Thanks Sara Jane
-----
Ski Samoens
Chalets Direct Member

View accommodation details
Profile E-mail Top of the page Bottom of the page
Morzine Ski Chalets
Posted 19/11/2018 12:10 (#732667 - in reply to #729341)
Solution: Potential solution proposed by Morzine Ski Chalets
Quote Reply Alert

Chalets Direct Member

Hello,
Due to one member of staff not being able to make it this season Morzine Ski Chalets are now looking for a chalet chef/cook to complete our team!
A passion for food and cooking is more essential than experience. You would be working along side a chalet host who is a return member of staff and also has experience of cooking in the chalets. We offer a competitive package including full PDS pass, central Morzine accommodation, wage and tips. If this is of interest please email caroline@morzineskichalets.com with your CV.
-----
Morzine Ski Chalets
Chalets Direct Member

View accommodation details
Profile E-mail Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Reply New post
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread