Reply New post Chalets Direct Solutions Room -> Ski & Board JobsMessage format

Rcaesar
Posted 14/1/2019 09:22 (#746578)
Request: REQUEST: Job
Quote Reply

New User

Hello,

My names Ryan I'm 23 years old.
Im currently looking for a job in the french alps with my partner Amber, to work the remainder of the season gaining experience and to focus on snowboarding in my spare time.
Ive been back in England for 6 months to visit family over the christmas period after being away for last years christmas, and to save some money for my next chapter.
I hold a full UK driving licence and have drove a huge variety of vehicles from several company fleets over the last 4 years.
Im very professional in the way I speak to people and the way I present myself.
Ive always had a good work ethic and mainly focused my career towards civil engineering, even working in this field whilst working in New Zealand. However I've had experience in retail, mechanics, and carpentry.

I'm looking to ideally work with my partner as a chalet couple, as together we have all the skills needed for the position and both have a very commited attitude to work.
Amber has had 2 previous years experience working as a chalet host in Val Thoren and Morzine. He roles included cooking, cleaning, driving and welcoming the guests.
She has excellent customer service reviews, as can be seen with a 100% success rate on trip advisor.

Available are our CV's and references.
If you would like to know any more information about Amber or myself please don't hesitate to ask.

We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Kind regards,

Ryan
At a glance:
  • You are looking for a job
Share this request on Facebook Top of the page Bottom of the page
Morzine Ski Chalets
Posted 19/1/2019 20:02 (#748109 - in reply to #746578)
Solution: Potential solution proposed by Morzine Ski Chalets

Chalets Direct Member

Hello Ryan,

Morzine Ski Chalets have a chalet host and also a resort/airport driver position available for this season.
The roles include accommodation, full area lift pass, good weekly wage and staff meals.
Please do send copies of your CV's to Caroline if you are still looking for recruitment:

caroline@morzineskichalets.com

She will be more than happy to send you details of the job roles.

Thanks,

Joanna

-----
Morzine Ski Chalets
Chalets Direct Member

View accommodation details
Profile E-mail Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Reply New post
Jump to forum :
Search this forum