Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread : View next thread
New post Chalets Direct Solutions Room -> Long Stay SolutionsMessage format

Si Anfield
Posted 17/2/2019 16:16 (#755310)
Request: REQUEST: Austria - for 0-4 people, from 4/1/2020 to 28/3/2020
Alert

Hi
May I firstly introduce myself my name is Simon and along with my wife we will be travelling for an extended career break/semi-retirement towards the end of 2019 and into 2020.
We are a very active, professional couple who love to ski and enjoy the Alpine environment particularly Austria, which we have driven/toured extensively throughout and previously lived there for a while.
We're searching for a fairly long rental hopefully around the Maria Alm/Salfalden/Zell em Zee area, but are now considering anywhere in Austria (near a ski resort of course).Possibly for a full skiing season in 1 apartment or split between 2/3 separate apartments/houses.
We'd like to supplement our break by undertaking some work whilst on our Sabbatical. As mentioned we are a professional couple, I'm a former Fire & Rescue Officer now working at an Airport whilst my wife is a financial/general administrator.
Although working would obviously be of financial benefit the principal reason would be for the social aspects as we are both enthusiastic team players who really enjoy meeting new people.
Ideally we'd like to work part-time, but we are flexible, diligent, multi-skilled people and very adaptable so would consider various opportunities, but preferably driving/general work/guiding and administration.
We will be travelling with 1 very well behaved clean dog (who has traveled and lived with us in Austria before.) When we are not in the accommodation, she will be secure in her large dog crate, which she is very happy to go in and of course we would keep any apartment spotlessly clean.
If you would like to clarify/discuss any points my number is + 44(0)7961 716832
Thanks and look forward to hearing from you.
Kindest regards
Si
At a glance:
  • Looking for a property
  • In Austria
  • From 4/1/2020 to 28/3/2020
  • 0-4 people
Share this request on Facebook Top of the page Bottom of the page

Do you own a property which would be suitable?
Click here to find out how to advertise with Chalets Direct
Apartment Hammerrain
Posted 19/2/2019 16:33 (#756083 - in reply to #755310)
Solution: Re: REQUEST: Austria - for 0-4 people, from 4/1/2020 to 28/3/2020
Alert

Chalets Direct Member

Hi Simon, Another Simon here. Very early for us to make any definite plans but I'm on the flip side of your coin. My work will take me out to the Far East over next season so I'll find it more challenging to manage our apartment. We've been very successful this winter with only one vacant week in 16, but I might make the decision to look for longer term "Guests" for 19-20 to cut down on the management. We would certainly consider a Monthly "Tenant" if that would interest you? We are already open for bookings next season but I'm sure we could sort something out if you wanted to spend time in more than one place?

If the apartment option doesn't suit, I have a great Lady working for me in Flachau this year and I hope she will stay on. But if not I might be looking for someone to work part-time to do changeovers? Let's keep in touch, email on the Chalet Page and let me know how you get on.
-----
Red and White Apartments
Chalets Direct Member

View accommodation details
Profile E-mail Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
New post
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread