Chalets Direct Solutions Room

Forums | Search
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )The Ski Blog

Near Geneva Airport - bedroom basis (hotel style), catered for 1-5 people, from 9/3/2019 to 16/3/2019
Moderators: Surfcat, Chalets Direct

Jump to page : 1 2
Now viewing page 2 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread : View next thread
New post Chalets Direct Solutions Room -> Winter Holiday SolutionsMessage format

Reach 4 the Alps
Posted 21/2/2019 08:16 (#756376 - in reply to #756283)
Solution: Potential solution proposed by Reach 4 the Alps

Chalets Direct Member

Hi…

We have a great option for you in a fantastic location in the centre of Morzine.

Petit Jouet, a beautiful modern apartment, is available for the week commencing 10th March

This lovely 2 bedroom apartment sleeps up to 5 people and has a lovely garden area that overlooks the mountains of Morzine and Avoriaz.

It’s modern, clean and well maintained and also boasts an incredible location just moments from the main ski lifts and also the shops, bars and restaurants of Morzine.

If you would like to read more information and have a look at the photos of this property - just click here: http://www.reach4thealps.com/Winter/petit-jouet.php

The price is 1200 euros and that includes:

• Linen and towels
• Tourist Tax
• End of stay clean

We look forward to hearing back from you

Kind regards

www.reach4thealps.com
info@reach4thealps.com

-----
Reach 4 the Alps
Chalets Direct Member

View accommodation details

Morzine, France
Cairn Lodge

Morzine, France
Chalet Aux Joux

Profile E-mail Top of the page Bottom of the page
Valley Fever
Posted 21/2/2019 08:35 (#756380 - in reply to #756283)
Solution: Potential solution proposed by Valley Fever

Chalets Direct Member

Hi Will

We'd be delighted to host you from Sat 9th March in Chalet Signal, Chamonix, where 90% of our slopes are above 2000m.

Our chalet is staffed with friendly, experienced hosts who serve hearty home cooked food, local wines and provide easy, simple access to the slopes and Chamonix.

I have detailed full information below and I am here to answer any questions and help as much as possible so feel free to call me or drop me another message.

CHALET SIGNAL (Sleeping 14)
Built on spacious grounds with stunning Mont Blanc views, Chalet Signal sleeps 14 guests in a well finished, modern chalet including hot tub, games room and excellent food - only 300 metres from the Flegere Ski Domain.

• 7 bedrooms, 5 en-suite
• Outdoor hot tub & terrace with breathtaking views
• Spacious open plan living & dining areas with log burning fire
• Games room including pool, table football & darts
• WIFI throughout
• Amazing location: 1 minute to ski lifts, 300m to shops, bars & restaurants. 150m to train & bus links.

Prices & Availability:
Sat 9th March, £495pp including return Geneva Transfers

Our Price Includes:
• Breakfast with bacon, eggs, smoothies, porridge, croissants and pain au chocolat
• Afternoon tea each day
• A delicious 3 course dinner and canapés except chalet day off
• A choice of bottled wines as standard
• Slopes shuttles morning and afternoon

Please check out our website at www.valleyfever.co.uk or call with any questions. We’d love to help and hope to meet you this March.

Kind Regards

Gary
+44 7747 599 466
www.valleyfever.co.uk

-----
Valley Fever
Chalets Direct Member

Chamonix - Les Praz, France
Chalet les Drus

La Petite Buche
Posted 21/2/2019 11:14 (#756424 - in reply to #756283)
Solution: Potential solution proposed by La Petite Buche

Chalets Direct Member

Hello,
I’m pleased to let you know we have availability at la petite buche for your dates, the chalet sits in a quiet location just below the road and looks on to the river Bourne, it's a hidden gem. The chalet is warm and cosy with all you would expect, wifi, uktv, a good dvd library, linen, and a roaring fire, for those chilly nights.
The pretty mountain village of Le Grand Bornand is only a short flat walk away, and has lots of lovely bars and alpine restaurants to chose from. The telecabine to the slopes is a short distance away and gives access to some great pistes.
We are both chefs in Crete during the summer so you will be well fed, (specific dietary needs can be catered for with notice). Ski school, private lessons and transfers can all be organized for you, it’s your holiday. Le Grand Bornand is only an hour from Geneva airport, so makes it a great spot for short or long stays alike.

The price per person per night, bed breakfast, and a lovely evening meal (wine and beer included) is £75

For more detailed information look at our website chaletinthealps.com

Regards
Karen & Tim

-----
La Petite Buche
Chalets Direct Member

Chalet Blanc Chatel
Posted 21/2/2019 11:39 (#756441 - in reply to #756283)
Solution: Potential solution proposed by Chalet Blanc Chatel

Chalets Direct Member

Hi Will,

I can offer you Chalet Blanc for the week but from Sunday 10th March, I hope this still suits. I can also offer you a near 40% discount to £700pp and forgo the single supplement if there are only 3 of you!

Chalet Blanc is an all en-suite 5 bedroom luxury chalet in Chatel, Portes du Soleil – the largest ski area in the world with over 600 km of runs, plenty to suit all abilities. You’ll enjoy a truly personal service from us where we will take care of absolutely everything so all you have to do is enjoy your holiday!

Private resort chauffeur, hand picked award winning wines, amazing brand new hot-tub on the terrace, free transfers, champagne and canapés every day, delectable 4 course evening meals prepared by our Michelin trained chef, the fully stocked open bar and the now famous ‘Gin Station’! Just some of the great reasons to choose Chalet Blanc.

There is a lot more information about the chalet on our listing here on Chalets Direct and on our website www.chalet-blanc.co.uk. I am of course always available to help should you have any questions. You can either email me on info@chalet-blanc.co.uk or call me direct on +33 676 374 091.

I look forward to hearing from you and hope to see you soon for an amazing holiday you won’t soon forget!

Many thanks,

Michael Atkinson
Chalet Blanc

PS – don’t forget to browse through all our 5 star reviews on TA!

-----
Chalet Blanc Chatel
Chalets Direct Member

Jump to page : 1 2
Now viewing page 2 [25 messages per page]
New post
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread