Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread : View next thread
Reply New post Chalets Direct Solutions Room -> Ski & Board JobsMessage format

Harry Byrne
Posted 13/8/2019 18:36 (#768654)
Request: REQUEST: Job, preferably Morzine but open to suggestions
Quote Reply Alert

Couple Chalet Hosts:
We’re both in our early twenties and have been together for a couple of years now. We are used to working together as both hold positions at the same pub where I have worked for five years having made my way up from kitchen porter to assistant manager and working in the kitchens. Before leaving for university, I trained and worked for 6 months as a commis chef at the pub, whilst still working front of house hours when short staffed. I now work as the only full-time assistant manager, responsible for the bulk of shifts each week. More recently, I have worked on the pass with the head chef and junior sous during service. Abi also has 5 years of experience in the hospitality industry between hotel work and 3 years at our current pub/restaurant where she now works as a senior waitress. Abi has been able to play a key role in the services of the pub, developing both food and wine knowledge immensely working both the bar and restaurant.

Between us we are experienced in management, hospitality and catering. We are both hard working and reliable and always enjoy hearing back from happy customers. We know our way around a professional kitchen and often cook for large groups of family and friends at home. Having worked together for 3 years in October we have established a fantastic working relationship which we are both looking forward to applying to a new role in the mountains. I have skied and snowboarded in various locations including Canada, Finland, Austria and the Portes du Soleil area many times before. Abi has also skied in France, Switzerland and Slovakia, so we both love the mountains.

Please email me for our CVS – harrymorganbyrne@gmail.com
At a glance:
  • You are looking for a job
  • Preferably in Morzine but open to suggestions
Share this request on Facebook Top of the page Bottom of the page
Susie
Posted 20/8/2019 10:03 (#768982 - in reply to #768654)
Solution: Re: REQUEST: Job, preferably Morzine but open to suggestions
Quote Reply Alert

User

Hello Harry & Abi - we have emailed you with positions you may be interested in. Thanks Susie/Chalet Eira Morzine

-----

-----

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Reply New post
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)