Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread : View next thread
Reply New post Chalets Direct Solutions Room -> Ski & Board JobsMessage format

Alfredo Proto
Posted 20/8/2019 16:28 (#769025)
Request: REQUEST: Job
Quote Reply Alert

The ideal job for me would be working at a bar or restaurant, however I am more than open to working as a chalet host or part of a chalet/hotel team. I plan to attend a cookery course before the start of the season in November however, as of yet I have no qualifications in cookery. I have just finished my A levels and I am looking to do my first ski season in this upcoming winter. I am 18 years old and have had plenty of experience working at a bar and restaurant, my current work place is a local pub which I am the longest standing member of. I am a hard working and reliable individual and when needed I am capable of completing any task put towards me. Although my language skills are limited I am quick to pick up phrases and useful terms. I already have started to learn useful french phrases which will aid me in jobs in the mountains. I have had many jobs within hospitality such as barista as well as waitering and catering for events such as the Beaufort hunters ball. I understand the importance of a team playing in both my school rugby and basketball teams. As a warrant officer in the combined cadet force at my skill I also have the ability to lead a group and adapt to situations quickly. My experience inside and outside of the workplace put me as an ideal candidate for any jobs this upcoming season. Thank you for your time as please feel free to email me for my CV or any other questions.
At a glance:
  • You are looking for a job
Share this request on Facebook Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Reply New post
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)