Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread : View next thread
Reply New post Chalets Direct Solutions Room -> Ski & Board JobsMessage format

Paddy Gray
Posted 23/10/2019 08:16 (#776731)
Request: REQUEST: Job, preferably Morzine but open to suggestions
Quote Reply Alert

My name is Paddy Gray, I am applying for the role of Chalet Host/ Driver/ Pot wash in the upcoming 2019/20 season. I am a happy, polite and responsible adult with great social and practical skills. I am friendly and communicate well.

Having just taken my A - Levels at Exeter School I am now beginning my gap year. After which I have a place at the University of Nottingham to read Product Design.

I have experience in general maintenance, as well as some in bar work and dinner service.
I am a keen sportsman, competing in both team and singular disciplines, allowing me to improve my determination, perseverance and communication skills. Allowing me to work within a team dynamic or on my own, effectively.
I consider myself to be a true foodie, with a love for both cooking and eating food. As someone who is intolerant to gluten and who has followed a dairy free and FODMAP diet to identify my intolerance, I have learned to experiment with and love adapting old recipes to suit my needs. This makes me a vital asset to any chalet/ company who wishes to allow a wider range of clients to best enjoy their facilities by offering first hand advice and expert recipes which not only taste great but can also be made on a budget and quickly.

recently I undertook an Chalet cooking course at the award winning Orchards Cookery School in the UK, here I gained the necessary skills in order to run a chalet effectively and to a precise standard.
I think that my personality and skill set allow me to adapt to many different roles within a company and be helpful to customers and co-workers.

Kind Regards,
Paddy Gray
At a glance:
  • You are looking for a job
  • Preferably in Morzine but open to suggestions
Share this request on Facebook Top of the page Bottom of the page
Posted 28/10/2019 14:33 (#777440 - in reply to #776731)
Solution: Potential solution proposed by Hotel christiania
Quote Reply Alert

Hey Paddy

I have a CDP/commis position going in Les gets, just up the road from Morzine, if you could give me a call on 07388844683 if you're interested or just send us your cv to chrismathewblockley@gmail.com, cheers mate
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Reply New post
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)