Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread : View next thread
Reply New post Chalets Direct Solutions Room -> Ski & Board JobsMessage format

Mr Raffles
Posted 11/12/2019 17:57 (#784033)
Request: REQUEST: Job
Quote Reply Alert

I am a mature female, a private Chef and have experience running a commercial kitchen, running a bar and small hotel. I'm looking for accommodation for myself and two small well behaved zus. We live in France so speak some French. I have my own transport. I'm looking for a relaxed company that will let me get on with the job, cooking which I'm very passionate about. In return you will get a hard worker consciences and reliable chef/cook. I've done a few season now and just want to enjoy the Alps and make new friends. If you need me let me know and lets create a wonderful experience together.
At a glance:
  • You are looking for a job
Share this request on Facebook Top of the page Bottom of the page
Alps in Style
Posted 7/1/2020 14:37 (#789289 - in reply to #784033)
Solution: Re: REQUEST: Job
Quote Reply Alert

Chalets Direct Member

Hello.
I am wondering if you are still looking for a position ? If you are please get back to me with some more details about yourself and also the amount of renunmeration you are looking for.
We are self catered at the moment but not getting bookings as everyone wants catered .We are thinking of changing back to catered .We have a lot of catering equipment as was run as a catered chalet for years. Cannot afford to pay you a lot but you would get an ensuite bedroom and your ZUS (are they small dogs ?? are welcome ) Some weeks will have no bookings so you will be free to enjoy Alps and villages around. Thank you , Polly UK contact.Please contact me not France. evennett@blueyonder.co.uk

-----
Alps in Style
Chalets Direct Member

View accommodation details
Profile E-mail Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Reply New post
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread