France - property for sole occupancy for 15 people, from 15/8/2020 to 22/8/2020
Moderators: Chalets Direct, Surfcat

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread : View next thread
New post Chalets Direct Solutions Room -> Summer SolutionsMessage format

Jack & Jill
Posted 8/7/2020 21:21 (#803101)
Request: France - property for sole occupancy for 15 people, from 15/8/2020 to 22/8/2020

Chalets Direct Member

Hi everyone,
We're looking for a chalet for a week 15th August for 8 adults and 8 children.

- Must have a pool
- Ideally near beach
- Extra amenities (tennis court etc) a plus

You can email me on hello@jackandjillholidays.com if you have something that may work.

Thanks in advance, Mary.
-----
Jack & Jill
Chalets Direct Member

View accommodation details
At a glance:
  • Looking for a summer holiday
  • In France
  • From 15/8/2020 to 22/8/2020
  • Property for sole occupancy
  • 15 people
Profile E-mail Share this request on Facebook Top of the page Bottom of the page
Chalet de Valmorel
Posted 9/7/2020 06:07 (#803104 - in reply to #803101)
Solution: Potential solution proposed by Chalet de Valmorel

Chalets Direct Member

I can offer you my 22 bed catered chalet-hotel at Valmorel for those dates. 8 bedrooms, all full ensuite. 1.5km from resort centre,with superb swimming pool, tennis courts, daily activities and performances, accro-branche, etc. Valmorel is perfect for children. If you are interested let me know and I'll work out a great price for you.

We offer:

- Comfortable catered ski accommodation in Valmorel, the secret gem of the French alps.

- No fixed changeover days so flexible for short stays, weekends etc.

- Located in the large ski area of Valmorel-Grand-Domaine (1440m - 2860m), with 48 lifts and 165km of pistes offering great skiing for all abilities. Valmorel is linked to St Francois-Longchamp, Doucy and Celliers.

- 22 beds in 8 en-suite bedrooms with stunning views, large lounge areawith huge log-fire, games and books, sunny terraces, free wifi.

- Real chalet food: delicious home-cooked meals using quality ingredients cooked by our professional chef,
- Guests' kitchen: hot drinks whenever you like and a range of delicious wines and beers in the minibar.

- Free shuttle bus to centre of Valmorel (until after midnight), or 15 minutes walk. Bar, restaurant and ski hire shop next to the chalet.

- Easy access with short transfers – only 1hr from Chambery 1h 20 mins from Geneva and Lyon and under 2 hrs from Geneva.

- Great value for money, with lift passes and resort prices 25 – 30% lower then the neighbouring mega-resorts. 6 day Grand-Domaine lift pass (adult) €235 euros ,ski hire from €80 euros

See www.chaletdevalmorel.com for detail
-----
Chalet de Valmorel
Chalets Direct Member

Profile E-mail Top of the page Bottom of the page
Chalet Chardons
Posted 9/7/2020 07:07 (#803105 - in reply to #803101)
Solution: Potential solution proposed by Chalet Chardons

Chalets Direct Member

Hi Jack & Jill,

Chalet Amelie by Chardons, located in Val d’Isère, is available for your dates and we would be delighted to welcome you.

7 nights’ self-catered accommodation from €4,200 for the week / just £3,870 at today’s exchange rate..

Amelie is a high-quality 25-person chalet located in the heart of Le Fornet on the outskirts of vibrant Val d’Isère. Situated opposite the Le Fornet cable car and a bus stop frequented by the regular free shuttle to Val d’Isère, the chalet provides fantastic access to an extensive number of summer activites, plus an abundance of restaurants and lively nightlife. Complete with a hot tub, the communal balcony boasts spectacular mountain views.

Located opposite the Le Fornet cable car, glacier and bus stop servicing the free shuttle to central Val d’Isère

• Charming alpine chalet with an abundance of character

• Balcony hot tub

• bike storage area

• 11 well-appointed bedrooms (mix of double, twin, triple and quad rooms; all ensuite, many with balconies)

• Spacious lounge area with cosy wood burning stove

• Free My Tignes Activity Card for every guest

• Fantastic access to the world-famous Espace Killy high-altitude resort

www.chaletchardons.com
UK Landline: +44 (0)1600 800300
info@chaletchardons.com

-----
Chalet Chardons
Chalets Direct Member

Profile E-mail Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1