Chalets Direct Solutions Room

Forums | Search
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )The Ski Blog

Italy - property for sole occupancy, catered for 4-12 people, 7 days, Easter, 2022
Moderators: Surfcat, Chalets Direct

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread : View next thread
New post Chalets Direct Solutions Room -> Winter Holiday SolutionsMessage format

Jenny S
Posted 17/2/2021 00:49 (#807596)
Request: Italy - property for sole occupancy, catered for 4-12 people, 7 days, Easter, 2022
Alert

Hi, we are a group of families with children looking for a chalet in an unbusy resort for Easter 2022.

Unbusy made me think of Italy, but other unbusy and less known resorts we'd also consider include for example Serre Chevalier, Auris En Oisans, Espace Lumiere. Please don't post any chalets in Paradiski/Morzine area/3 valleys/Chamonix/St Anton as we wouldn't be interested in these.

We are looking for a chalet that...
- is snowsure for Easter (April 9 - 16th 2022)
- has enough pistes to keep intermediate skiers happy
- beginners area for kids to have ski school
- close enough to ski lifts to cope with shepherding the kids to/from (500m max). We wouldn't consider anywhere that needed a bus to get to/from lifts/ski school as the kids get too cold waiting for a bus.
- some kind of catering option - either catered/hosted chalet, or a "buy in" catering arrangement. As long as someone else is cooking we're happy.
- most importantly - unbusy, i.e. minimal lift queues and no crazy fast people knocking me down on crowded pistes (hence Italy seems the best!) . No bottle neck with one piste or one lift etc.

Currently we have 2 families (ie 4 adults and 4 kids) signed up, but up to another 3 families are interested. Skiing ability of adults ranges from off piste/blacks, to reds, to blues. The kids have been once before and are best on greens and blues.

I know the solutions room can do it! Go, work your magic!!

Thanks!!
Jenny
At a glance:
  • Looking for a holiday
  • In Italy
  • For 7 days, Easter, 2022
  • Property for sole occupancy
  • Catered
  • 4-12 people
Share this request on Facebook Top of the page Bottom of the page

Do you own a property which would be suitable?
Click here to find out how to advertise with Chalets Direct
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
New post
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)