Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread : View next thread
Reply New post Chalets Direct Solutions Room -> Ski & Board JobsMessage format

Chalet Morville
Posted 21/9/2022 17:21 (#827259)
Request: OFFER: Job, Les Deux Alpes
Quote Reply

Chalets Direct Member

Chalet host couple required for our lovely owner run luxury chalet situated in the beautiful Alpine village of Venosc, nestled just below Les Deux Alpes

We are looking for two individuals with complimentary skill sets to provide our guests with great food and a high level of customer service. Hosts need to be friendly, personable and enjoy meeting people. An eye for detail and diligence are essential as are an ability to support each other and work together

One person should be a confident chef, ideally with previous experience in a professional kitchen or previous chalet catering experience. Fine dining experience is a bonus, conversely, we will also consider a keen amateur cook. With a fully equipped semi-professional kitchen, this is a fantastic opportunity to show your skills. It is also key they support their co-host and assist with the chalet house keeping

We also need a responsible diligent person to take charge of the house keeping within the chalet to ensure a high standard of cleanliness to our clients. Duties will include daily servicing of the 5 bedrooms and communal areas as well as leading the weekly changeover process. During meal services, the chalet host will be expected to assist the chef with food preparation and cleaning as required by the chef

An EU passport or Titre de Sejour preferred as we will be using French Employment contracts. Visa assistance possible for UK passport holders with experience. Fluent English is a must and French language skills would be a bonus. An EU recognised driving licence would be advantageous

Accommodation is on site at the chalet and consists of a spacious separate apartment with a large double bedroom, bathroom, living room and kitchenette
Competitive salary with two days off per week and benefits for the right candidates

-----
Chalet Morville
Chalets Direct Member

View accommodation details
At a glance:
  • You have a job to offer
  • In Les Deux Alpes
Profile E-mail Share this request on Facebook Top of the page Bottom of the page
Ellen Lewis
Posted 28/11/2022 12:49 (#831225 - in reply to #827259)
Solution: Potential solution proposed by
Alert

Hello! This sounds like the perfect job for me and my friend who have both just completed the two weeks cooking course at the orchards together and would work great in a chalet.

We both have relevant work experience in hospitality and are both eager to start work in the alps.

My email is ellenflewis@gmail.com and my mobile number is 07468526770, please contact me with more information!
Profile Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Reply New post
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)