Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread : View next thread
Reply New post Chalets Direct Solutions Room -> Ski & Board JobsMessage format

Sophie Oakley
Posted 4/10/2022 14:32 (#827848)
Request: REQUEST: Job
Quote Reply Alert

Chalet host

I am looking for a job as a chalet host for the ski season 2022/23. I am open to any location and hold a British passport. I would require a job that either offers accommodation at some extra cost or somewhere where there are houses that can be rented around the area. I also hold a full British driving licence. .

I have relevant experience dealing with customers. I have worked in hospitality since the age of 16 (2 years) and have been given the relevant training in hygiene, customer service and bar work. I have dealt with greeting and settling people into the restaurant and making sure their whole guest experience is 5 star service. During the time I have worked in hospitality I have gained the necessary skills that are needed to deal with customers and guests when there may be an issue. I am now able to resolve these issues in a calm and professional manner to ensure the customer is happy. I have dealt with taking cash and working on till systems so I also have knowledge of this. I am a confident and reliable member of the team who is always willing to go above and beyond for the customer to ensure that their experience is the best it can be.

I am outgoing and love to meet and talk to new people and hear their story. My friendly and approachable personality will mean that guest will feel at ease.

At a glance:
  • You are looking for a job
Share this request on Facebook Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Reply New post
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)