- Chalet - can be booked by the room
- Self Catered or Catered basis
- 30 bedrooms, sleeps 1/60
- Flexible stays
- 6 minutes to lift by minibus
- Available for summer and winter
- sauna/steam room
- hot tub/jacuzzi
- credit cards accepted
- Authentic alpine escape
Chalet la Giettaz
- Chalet La Giettaz overlooks a spectacular valley and the rural village of La Giettaz with a spacious bar and dining area for communal socialising.
- We have 10 individual apartments, ranging from one to four bedrooms each
- The location of the Chalet enables you to experience a blissful sense of getting away from it all, being off the beaten track, yet just a short drive from Megève and La Clusaz.
- With a private spa and bar on-site for guests and a range of activities available for all ages, Chalet La Giettaz truly is a Boutique Alpine Escape.
- The chalet is designed to feel like a home from home, with individual fully-equipped kitchens, spacious dining and living areas, and comfy beds furnished with crisp white linens and cosy duvets and blankets. We also provide towels, bathrobes and slippers for use in your apartment and in the spa area.
- Summer rentals now on sale, with fabulous walking, cycling, mountain biking and other outdoor activities on our doorstep.
- A very spacious Chalet offering accommodation for up to 60 guests, across 10 individual apartments
- Each apartment has been comfortably furnished with a touch of luxury, including iPod docks, televisions and fully-fitted kitchens with dishwashers
- Wi-fi is available free of charge throughout the chalet
- Most apartments have balconies or terraces; all have breathtaking views over the La Giettaz valley
- Secure, private walk-in storage cupboards for equipment and luggage
- On-site spa and private bar
- Visit www.chalet-la-giettaz.com for full details, including images and floor plans
Facilities:bar, boot dryers, cot/highchair, games console, garden, hot tub (indoor), iPod docking station, jacuzzi, laundry facilities, private parking (open), satellite/cable TV, sauna, wifi (free in-room)
- Step into your spacious, cosy apartment and find a hamper of goodies waiting to help you toast the start of your holiday.
- Each morning a delivery of fresh bread and croissants will arrive at your door.
- We will be on hand to drop you at the local ski lift, help you get started on the day's walking and cycling, show you to the spa area, or just to find you a good book and let you get on with a long day of relaxation in peace.
- Before or after dinner, we'd be delighted to welcome you to Bar L'Escale for a drink or two, or if you fancy dining and drinking out, we will happily recommend and book you a table at one of the fabulous restaurants in the region.
- For those quiet evenings in, there are books, DVD players and video games consoles available to for you to borrow from reception.
- If you're travelling with children, we can provide baby equipment such as high chairs, travel cots, steam sterilisers and intercoms, and we can also arrange for on-site babysitters.
Resort & location information:
click +/- to maximise/minimise