- Chalet - can be booked by the room
- Self Catered or Catered basis
- 4 bedrooms, sleeps 10
- Usually Sunday to Sunday stays, but flexible
- 3 minutes to lift by foot
- Available for summer and winter
- sauna/steam room
- hot tub/jacuzzi
- pets welcome
- credit cards accepted
- Sauna, jacuzzi, wifi
- Chalet Alouette is situated only 200m from the new high speed Perrieres chairlift at the entrance to Les Gets.
- You can ski to within a 1 minute walk from the chalet. For those first time skiers/boarders or children we run a mini-bus service to the nursery slopes in the mornings.
- The chalet can be booked by one party of 8-10 or several smaller parties. Possibility of also accommodating groups of up to 20 using our Chalet Martinet next door !
- Catered in winter, self catered in summer
- 4 bedrooms - all ensuite
- Extremely spacious open plan dining/sitting room with high vaulted ceiling, open log fire, TV, DVD.
- Large wooden terrace overlooking the pistes.
- Large garden area which houses outdoor hot tub
For further information, click on the following link (will open in separate window): Winter
Current Promotions for Chalet Alouette:
15% off at Chalet Alouette throughout July & AugustDates: 02 Jul 17 - 30 Jul 17, 31 Jul 17 - 31 Aug 17 We're offering 15% off holidays at the stunning Chalet Alouette this July 7 August. This beautiful chalet on the piste in Les Gets has a garden and hot tub- perfect for a summer holiday. The views from the chalet are incredible... enjoy complete relaxation for up to 10 people! Prices from €1275 euros.
25% early bird discount off New Year at Reach4thealpsDates: 30 Dec 17 - 06 Jan 18 Morzine and Les Gets are the perfect plces for a New Year getaway and we're offering 25% off as an early bird booking offer! Don't miss out on a magical holiday in the mountains!
Facilities:barbecue, cot/highchair, garden, hot tub (outdoor), iPod docking station, laundry facilities, open fireplace, pets allowed, private parking (open), satellite/cable TV, sauna, wifi (free public area)
- Food is a very important part of your ski chalet holiday and we take a great deal of pride and pleasure in serving you beautiful restaurant quality food. Our cusine ranges from brasserie favourites to local traditional dishes.
- Breakfast, usually served between 8am and 9.30am, consists of a daily cooked special, complemented by a buffet spread, including fruit juice, a selection of cereals, yoghurts, fresh fruit, croissants and freshly baked bread.
- Afternoon tea will be laid out for you to help yourselves on your return from the slopes.
- Dinner starts with canapes and an apertif. This is followed by three courses and accompanied by superior quality house wines. To finish there is a local cheese board with coffee in the sitting room by the fire.
- Childrens meals are available
- All dietary requirements can be catered for with prior booking
- 3 days complimentary ski guiding service
- Morning mini-bus transfer to nursery slopes/creche
- 20% off ski hire
- Pre-book your ski pass at no extra cost
Resort & location information:
click +/- to maximise/minimise