- Chalet - can be booked by the room
- Self Catered or Catered basis
- 4 bedrooms, sleeps 10
- Usually Sunday to Sunday stays, but flexible
- 3 minutes to lift by foot
- Available for summer and winter
- sauna/steam room
- hot tub/jacuzzi
- pets welcome
- credit cards accepted
- Sauna, jacuzzi, wifi
- Chalet Alouette is situated only 200m from the new high speed Perrieres chairlift at the entrance to Les Gets.
- You can ski to within a 1 minute walk from the chalet. For those first time skiers/boarders or children we run a mini-bus service to the nursery slopes in the mornings.
- The chalet can be booked by one party of 8-10 or several smaller parties. Possibility of also accommodating groups of up to 20 using our Chalet Martinet next door !
- Catered in winter, self catered in summer
- 4 bedrooms - all ensuite
- Extremely spacious open plan dining/sitting room with high vaulted ceiling, open log fire, TV, DVD.
- Large wooden terrace overlooking the pistes.
- Large garden area which houses outdoor hot tub
For further information, click on the following link (will open in separate window): Winter
Current Promotions for Chalet Alouette:
15% off at Chalet Alouette throughout July & AugustDates: 02 Jul 17 - 30 Jul 17, 31 Jul 17 - 31 Aug 17 We're offering 15% off holidays at the stunning Chalet Alouette this July 7 August. This beautiful chalet on the piste in Les Gets has a garden and hot tub- perfect for a summer holiday. The views from the chalet are incredible... enjoy complete relaxation for up to 10 people! Prices from €1275 euros.
Free kid's ski passes at EasterDates: 01 Apr 18 - 15 Apr 18 We're offering free kid's ski passes for the under 12s with the purchase of an adult PDS pass over the Easter holidays. There's no reason for the whole family not to enjoy an amazing winter break this year!
Piste side chalet in Les Gets- 25% off for New YearDates: 29 Dec 17 - 05 Jan 18 Chalet Alouette has been reduced by 25% at New Year. This stunning piste side chalet sleeps up to 10 people - was €1130 NOW €850 euros per person. Start 2018 in style!
Facilities:barbecue, cot/highchair, garden, hot tub (outdoor), iPod docking station, laundry facilities, open fireplace, pets allowed, private parking (open), satellite/cable TV, sauna, wifi (free public area)
- Food is a very important part of your ski chalet holiday and we take a great deal of pride and pleasure in serving you beautiful restaurant quality food. Our cusine ranges from brasserie favourites to local traditional dishes.
- Breakfast, usually served between 8am and 9.30am, consists of a daily cooked special, complemented by a buffet spread, including fruit juice, a selection of cereals, yoghurts, fresh fruit, croissants and freshly baked bread.
- Afternoon tea will be laid out for you to help yourselves on your return from the slopes.
- Dinner starts with canapes and an apertif. This is followed by three courses and accompanied by superior quality house wines. To finish there is a local cheese board with coffee in the sitting room by the fire.
- Childrens meals are available
- All dietary requirements can be catered for with prior booking
- 3 days complimentary ski guiding service
- Morning mini-bus transfer to nursery slopes/creche
- 20% off ski hire
- Pre-book your ski pass at no extra cost
Resort & location information:
click +/- to maximise/minimise