- Chalet - can be booked by the room
- Catered basis
- 4 bedrooms, sleeps 10
- Usually Sunday to Sunday stays, but flexible
- 3 minutes to lift by foot
- Available for summer and winter
- sauna/steam room
- hot tub/jacuzzi
- pets welcome
- credit cards accepted
- Sauna, jacuzzi, wifi
- Chalet Alouette is situated only 200m from the new high speed Perrieres chairlift at the entrance to Les Gets.
- You can ski to within a 1 minute walk from the chalet. For those first time skiers/boarders or children we run a mini-bus service to the nursery slopes in the mornings.
- The chalet can be booked by one party of 8-10 or several smaller parties. Possibility of also accommodating groups of up to 20 using our Chalet Martinet next door !
- Catered in winter, self catered in summer
- 4 bedrooms - all ensuite
- Extremely spacious open plan dining/sitting room with high vaulted ceiling, open log fire, TV, DVD.
- Large wooden terrace overlooking the pistes.
- Large garden area which houses outdoor hot tub
Current Promotions for Chalet Alouette:
Chalet Alouette – 28 August week stay NOW only €900Dates: 28 Aug 19 - 04 Sep 19 Chalet Alouette – 28 August week stay NOW only €900
Multi Pass Voucher Available At All Reach4thealps PropertiesDates: 15 Jun 19 - 07 Sep 19 The Multi Pass gives guests access to the swimming pool complex in Morzine, the Montriond and Les Gets swimming lakes, 25 chairlifts and telecabines for walkers, the tennis courts in Morzine and Les Gets, all in resort buses and trains, Morzine’s ice rink & plenty more all for only €2 a day
Facilities:barbecue, cot/highchair, garden, hot tub (outdoor), iPod docking station, laundry facilities, open fireplace, pets allowed, private parking (open), satellite/cable TV, sauna, wifi (free public area)
- Food is a very important part of your ski chalet holiday and we take a great deal of pride and pleasure in serving you beautiful restaurant quality food. Our cusine ranges from brasserie favourites to local traditional dishes.
- Breakfast, usually served between 8am and 9.30am, consists of a daily cooked special, complemented by a buffet spread, including fruit juice, a selection of cereals, yoghurts, fresh fruit, croissants and freshly baked bread.
- Afternoon tea will be laid out for you to help yourselves on your return from the slopes.
- Dinner starts with canapes and an apertif. This is followed by three courses and accompanied by superior quality house wines. To finish there is a local cheese board with coffee in the sitting room by the fire.
- Childrens meals are available
- All dietary requirements can be catered for with prior booking
- 3 days complimentary ski guiding service
- Morning mini-bus transfer to nursery slopes/creche
- 20% off ski hire
- Pre-book your ski pass at no extra cost
Resort & location information:
click +/- to maximise/minimise
Resort name: Les GetsSki area: Portes du Soleil Country: France Amenities: adventure park, bars and restaurants, beauticians, bowling, bus station, bus stop, canoeing, canyoning, cash withdrawal facility, childcare, cinema, climbing wall, cross country skiing, cycling, devil carts, doctor, dog sled rides, fantasicable, fishing, fitness centre, free shuttle bus, freelance catering, golf, gym, gym classes, hairdressers, half pipe, heliskiing, high altitude restaurants, high ropes course, hiking, horse drawn skiing, horse driven sleigh rides, horse riding, huski dogs, ice rink, lake, massage, mini golf, mountain biking, mountaineering, night skiing, night sledging, nightclub, off piste guiding, paragliding, parapenting, pilates classes, rafting, segway, segways, ski jouring, ski school, ski touring, skidoo safaris, skiing, skiing/snowboarding, sledging pistes, snow mobiling, snowboard school, snowshoe walking, spa, supermarket, swimming pool (indoor), swimming pool (outdoor), tennis, thermal springs, toboganning, torch lit descents, tourist office, via ferrata, water sports are in sion, yoga classes
ContactView this member's featured properties
tel: France - 0033 (0) 967069380
tel: UK - 0044 (0) 845 680 1947
facebook: Facebook page
twitter: @reach4thealpsAdvertiser with Chalets Direct since: September 2005