- Chalet for sole occupancy
- Self Catered basis
- 3 bedrooms, sleeps 6
- Saturday to Saturday stays
- 5 minutes to lift by car
- Available for summer and winter
- sauna/steam room
- A beautiful chalet featuring a large open-plan living space, with high vaulted ceiling and floor to ceiling windows giving an exceptional view of the surrounding mountains.
- Situated in La Cote d'Arbroz, a quiet, traditional Savoyard village, providing an idyllic retreat with unspoilt views yet close to Morzine and Les Gets with their numerous shops, restaurants & lively bars.
- For winter holidays, the chalet is just 5 minutes drive to the Les Gets Mont Chéry lifts and a 10 minute drive to Morzine Pleney/Super Morzine lifts or to Ardent, where lifts take you to Chatel, to Avoriaz, or into Switzerland
- Portes du Soleil domain: 650km of ski pistes across 13 resorts on one lift pass; skiing for all levels, 7 snow parks
- In the summer this is a great place to visit for mountain biking, road biking, mountain walks, sunbathing by the lake, golf, tennis, day trips to Evian, Lausanne, Chamonix and Annecy.
- The chalet is available self-catered but we also offer a range of optional additional services so you can tailor your holiday to your needs.
- 1 king size bedroom ; en-suite bathroom with jacuzzi bath and jet shower.
- 1 double bedroom.
- 1 twin bedroom.
- 1 further bathroom.
- All bedrooms open to large south facing sun deck.
- Plenty of wardrobe space in each bedroom.
- Large open-plan kitchen, dining and living area with vaulted ceilings and floor to ceiling picture windows.
- Kitchen opens to west facing covered dining terrace.
- Fully equipped kitchen: ceramic hob, oven, microwave, dishwasher, fridge freezer.
- Living room with wood burning fire, Satellite TV, Wifi,
- Large south facing terrace with table & chairs, barbecue, loungers & parasol.
- Off road private parking.
Facilities:barbecue, games console, garden, open fireplace, private parking (covered), private parking (open), satellite/cable TV, sauna, wifi (free in-room), wifi (free public area), wifi/internet access
Optional additional services:
Ski hire: book your equipment to be delivered and fitted at the chalet and collected at the end of your holiday.
Ski passes: pre-order passes so you can get straight on the piste on your first morning.
Ski lessons: reserve private ski lessons with English speaking ski school
Childcare: either at the chalet or at a local creche.
Catering: Breakfast, afternoon tea, 3-4 course meals delivered to the chalet
Resort & location information:
click +/- to maximise/minimise