- Chalet for sole occupancy
- Self Catered basis
- 3 bedrooms, sleeps 6
- Saturday to Saturday stays
- 5 minutes to lift by car
- Available for summer and winter
- sauna/steam room
- A beautiful chalet featuring a large open-plan living space, with high vaulted ceiling and floor to ceiling windows giving an exceptional view of the surrounding mountains.
- Situated in La Cote d'Arbroz, a quiet, traditional Savoyard village, providing an idyllic retreat with unspoilt views yet close to Morzine and Les Gets with their numerous shops, restaurants & lively bars.
- For winter holidays, the chalet is just 5 minutes drive to the Les Gets Mont Chéry lifts and a 10 minute drive to Morzine Pleney/Super Morzine lifts or to Ardent, where lifts take you to Chatel, to Avoriaz, or into Switzerland
- Portes du Soleil domain: 650km of ski pistes across 13 resorts on one lift pass; skiing for all levels, 7 snow parks
- In the summer this is a great place to visit for mountain biking, road biking, mountain walks, sunbathing by the lake, golf, tennis, day trips to Evian, Lausanne, Chamonix and Annecy.
- The chalet is available self-catered but we also offer a range of optional additional services so you can tailor your holiday to your needs.
- 1 king size bedroom ; en-suite bathroom with jacuzzi bath and jet shower.
- 1 double bedroom.
- 1 twin bedroom.
- 1 further bathroom.
- All bedrooms open to large south facing sun deck.
- Plenty of wardrobe space in each bedroom.
- Large open-plan kitchen, dining and living area with vaulted ceilings and floor to ceiling picture windows.
- Kitchen opens to west facing covered dining terrace.
- Fully equipped kitchen: ceramic hob, oven, microwave, dishwasher, fridge freezer.
- Living room with wood burning fire, Satellite TV, Wifi,
- Large south facing terrace with table & chairs, barbecue, loungers & parasol.
- Off road private parking.
Current Promotions for Chalet Abroz:
SUMMER PROMOTIONDates: 30 Jun 18 - 31 Aug 18
Make the most of summer with our offer of a FREE MULTIPASS PER PERSON for stays in our chalet any time between 30 June and 31 August.
The multipass gives free access to more than 50 leisure facilities across the whole Portes du Soleil, including swimming pools, tennis courts, mini golf, chairlifts (pedestrians only).
Perfect for family holidays!
Facilities:barbecue, games console, garden, open fireplace, private parking (covered), private parking (open), satellite/cable TV, sauna, wifi (free in-room), wifi (free public area), wifi/internet access
Optional additional services:
Ski hire: book your equipment to be delivered and fitted at the chalet and collected at the end of your holiday.
Ski passes: pre-order passes so you can get straight on the piste on your first morning.
Ski lessons: reserve private ski lessons with English speaking ski school
Childcare: either at the chalet or at a local creche.
Catering: Breakfast, afternoon tea, 3-4 course meals delivered to the chalet