- Chalet - can be booked by the room
- Catered basis
- 11 bedrooms, sleeps 30/43
- Saturday to Saturday stays
- 2 minutes to lift by foot
- sauna/steam room
- credit cards accepted
Superb access to ski hire - Only 250 metres (approx.) from rental shop
After an exhilarating day on the slopes, why not gather in the traditional Tyrolean snug, enjoy a drink in the bar relax in the Stoanerhof’s sauna or soak up the last rays on the terrace.
This chalet is a Superior chalet so you can enjoy extra features including a warm reception of vin chaud (or gluhwein), delicious four course meals and additional charming extras.
For further information, click on the following link (will open in separate window): Info
Current Promotions for Chalet Stoanerhof:
Last minute Austria - prices as low as £399pp incl flights!Dates: 10 Mar 18 - 17 Mar 18, 17 Mar 18 - 24 Mar 18, 24 Mar 18 - 31 Mar 18, 31 Mar 18 - 07 Apr 18, 07 Apr 18 - 14 Apr 18
Great offers for Austria!
The home of Alpine charm, Austria has lots to offer when it comes to skiing - modern lifts, glaciers and vast ski areas. Austria is best known for its traditional alpine resorts, beautiful tree lined slopes and lively apres scene.
We offer catered chalet holidays in the snow sure Austrian resorts of Lech,Mayrhofen and St.Anton, where we also offer hotel stays. If you are in urgent need of an Austrian snow fix see our dedicated Last Minute Deals
Facilities:bar, boot dryers, fitness room/gym, sauna, wifi (free in-room), wifi (free public area), wifi/internet access
Begin your ski day with fresh bread, a choice of preserves, cereals, porridge, yoghurts, eggs, fruit
juice and unlimited tea and coffee, plus a daily variety of hot options such as poached eggs, sausages, tomatoes and hash browns with croissants and pain au chocolat (or local breads, ham and cheese in Austria and Switzerland)
On your return from the slopes
A freshly baked cake or biscuits with tea and coffee awaits.
In the evening
Aperitifs and canapes followed by a delicious freshly cooked 4 course meal including a cheeseboard with a selection of superior regional wines unlimited until coffee and after-dinner chocolates are served.
There is also an optional welcome drink where you can meet the team and learn what is going on in the resort (and our après ski programme) during your stay.
Breakfast and dinner will be served on 6 out of 7 nights and a continental breakfast will be left out on 1 morning.
YOU WILL ENJOY:
- A call from one of our Ski Specialists prior to departure to see if there is anything else we can help you with (direct bookings only)
- Pre-booked lift passes to your chalet and organised ski hire by our in-resort team
- A warming vin chaud or gluhwein upon arrival
- A fresh fruit bowl throughout your stay
- Complimentary WiFi
- Bath, hand towels and soap with a towel change midweek
- Hairdryer in each chalet
- Pamper yourself with our lovely L’Occitane (or equivalent) shower gel and soap in our 4+* and 5* rated chalets
- TV and DVD player in each chalet