- Chalet - can be booked by the room
- Catered basis
- 11 bedrooms, sleeps 30/43
- Saturday to Saturday stays
- 2 minutes to lift by foot
- sauna/steam room
- credit cards accepted
Superb access to ski hire - Only 250 metres (approx.) from rental shop
After an exhilarating day on the slopes, why not gather in the traditional Tyrolean snug, enjoy a drink in the bar relax in the Stoanerhof’s sauna or soak up the last rays on the terrace.
This chalet is a Superior chalet so you can enjoy extra features including a warm reception of vin chaud (or gluhwein), delicious four course meals and additional charming extras.
Current Promotions for Chalet Stoanerhof:
Ski-All-In Deals = maximum value + minimum hasslesDates: 23 Dec 17 - 31 Mar 18
Our most popular offer is back and this year we are offering all inclusive holidays on all our chalets, across all our European resorts, with bigger savings than ever before. Giving you the chance to secure your ski chalet - including lift passes, ski hire and carriage - for a deposit of just £150 per person.
Our Ski-All-In deals offer maximum value for money with minimum hassle. You pay one amount for your entire ski holiday, including all the extras. As well as being easier, it’s also cheaper than buying all the components separately too, with savings up to £450 per person!
- Return flights & transfers to resort
- Chalet accommodation
- Breakfast, afternoon tea and 3 or 4 course evening meal on 6 nights
- Unlimited wine with dinner (until coffee is served)
- Lift pass (Local or full area – you can choose)
- Ski/board and boot hire to suit you (If you own skis/snowboard and boots, you can take ski carriage as an alternative)
Facilities:bar, boot dryers, fitness room/gym, sauna, wifi (free in-room), wifi (free public area), wifi/internet access
Begin your ski day with fresh bread, a choice of preserves, cereals, porridge, yoghurts, eggs, fruit
juice and unlimited tea and coffee, plus a daily variety of hot options such as poached eggs, sausages, tomatoes and hash browns with croissants and pain au chocolat (or local breads, ham and cheese in Austria and Switzerland)
On your return from the slopes
A freshly baked cake or biscuits with tea and coffee awaits.
In the evening
Aperitifs and canapes followed by a delicious freshly cooked 4 course meal including a cheeseboard with a selection of superior regional wines unlimited until coffee and after-dinner chocolates are served.
There is also an optional welcome drink where you can meet the team and learn what is going on in the resort (and our après ski programme) during your stay.
Breakfast and dinner will be served on 6 out of 7 nights and a continental breakfast will be left out on 1 morning.
YOU WILL ENJOY:
- A call from one of our Ski Specialists prior to departure to see if there is anything else we can help you with (direct bookings only)
- Pre-booked lift passes to your chalet and organised ski hire by our in-resort team
- A warming vin chaud or gluhwein upon arrival
- A fresh fruit bowl throughout your stay
- Complimentary WiFi
- Bath, hand towels and soap with a towel change midweek
- Hairdryer in each chalet
- Pamper yourself with our lovely L’Occitane (or equivalent) shower gel and soap in our 4+* and 5* rated chalets
- TV and DVD player in each chalet