Total Chalets - Christmas in Bulgaria's largest ski resort - just £299pp fully catered incl airport transfers
Ranked number 1 on Trip Advisor!
From 21 Dec 19 to 28 Dec 19
2 of our fantastic chalets are available for Christmas, either on a shared basis or for excluivse use.
Chalet Jora - 5 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, sleeps up to 14 (sole occupancy only, minimum 8 people)
Chalet Garibaldi - 8 en-suite bedrooms, sleeps up to 20 (room by room or sole occupancy available)
Just £299 per person this Christmas and includes:
· 7 nights stay
· Group return airport transfers (Sofia airport)
· Mulled wine reception on arrival
· Continental breakfasts with egg and porridge options
· Afternoon tea including daily fresh baked cakes
· Delicious 3 course evening meal for 6 days, including special Christmas dinner
· Unlimited local wine, beer and soft drinks to accompany your evening meal
· Courtesy transfer to and from the ski lift every day (or piste during busy weeks)
· Mountain ski and board guiding
· Free use of Sauna, Steam & Pool at nearby hotel
Further discounts available for groups of 11-20 people!
Bansko was recently voted the best value ski resort in Europe and with flights costing as little as £80 return to Sofia. In resort prices are much lower than other European resorts, with a 2 course meal including wine costing less than £15. A beer or hot chocolate is around £1.20 in the village and on the slopes is less than £2.50.
Unlike purpose built ski resorts, Bansko is a charming town with plenty of history and a vibrant apres-ski scene. The town and the mountain are World Heritage Sites, protected by UNESCO. With 75km of piste and 80% snow making coverage, Bansko attracts skiers and snowboarders of all abilities.
Ski passes cost around £175 per adult, £95 per child aged 7 to 11 years and just £5 for under 7 years, equipment is around £60 per adult and £40 per child.
Email Laura for bookings and info: firstname.lastname@example.org or call our UK landline 0113 8150708