- Chalet apartment for sole occupancy
- Catered basis
- 3 bedrooms, sleeps 6
- Sunday to Sunday stays
- Ski from door
- pets welcome
- credit cards accepted
- Skiinskiout jacuzzi sauna
The pedestrian zone in the main part of the village with its many bars, restaurants and shops can be accessed either by walking across the piste or via the local roads which will take about 15 minutes. The popular apres-ski mountain stops are a short straight-forward ski away from your front door...
The Pinchbeck really does offer a superb opportunity to make the most of this world-renowned resort.
Did You Know: Pinchbeck is a form of brass closely resembling gold, popular in the use of clock-making. We feel that Apartment Pinchbeck is definitely worthy of holding the highest podium position in our St Anton programme..!
- This spacious property has excellent accommodation for small groups or families looking for comfortable modern surroundings.
- There are 3 bedrooms which are all ensuite and have a door leading to a superb sunny balcony.
- The large stylish living/dining room also has doors leading to the stunning terrace overlooking the slope and St Anton itself - the perfect spot on which to enjoy a nice glass of wine and rest those weary legs.
Current Promotions for The Pinchbeck:
Powder White partners with Majestic Wine - and we're giving away £100 vouchers to celebrate!Dates: 15 Dec 18 - 20 Apr 19
This season, Powder White is proud to announce their exclusive ski partnership with Majestic Wine. This partnership will supply all Catered Chalets with a new range of beautiful wines for 2018/19.
NOT ONLY THAT!
To celebrate, if you book ANY Powder White Catered Chalet for ANY date, Powder White will send you a £100 Majestic Wine Gift Card to use in your local Majestic Wine store.
Quote 100WINEto one of our Ski Holiday Experts.
Facilities:cot/highchair, pets allowed, private parking (open), wifi (free in-room), wifi (free public area)
We try to create an informal approach to breakfast and evening meals so that you can fully relax, unwind and enjoy your meals at your own pace at a time to suit your group. Fully Catered Holidays include:
- Champagne & Canapes on your first evening
- Cooked breakfasts (bacon, egg, tomato & mushrooms), fresh croissants & local bread with selection of jams, cereal, muesli, yoghurts, fresh fruit, filter coffee & tea (6 days – simple continental breakfast available on host day off)
- Freshly-baked cakes for afternoon tea with local bread & selection of jams, coffee, tea and hot chocolate (7 days)
- Pre-dinner canapés served with house wines* (6 days)
- 3-course evening meal served with various dinner wines*, cheese course and fresh coffee and mints to finish (6 days)