- Chalet apartment - can be booked by the room
- Catered basis
- Studio, sleeps 8/10
- Saturday to Saturday stays
- 2 minutes to lift by ski bus
- swimming pool
- sauna/steam room
- hot tub/jacuzzi
- credit cards accepted
- Hot tub
Not only does this chalet come with its own private chalet host offering Skiworld’s superior service but guests staying here have access to all the spectacular facilities The Lodge has to offer. These include the brand new massage room with treatments payable in resort, a steam room, sauna and Jacuzzi, ski room with heated boot dryers, a large terrace and the charming Lodge bar.
NB. The lift serves from the wellness level up to the third floor and the chalet is accessed by its private staircase from the third floor
Lower ground floor:
- wellness area with sauna, Jacuzzi and steam room
- massage room (treatments payable in resort)
- heated ski and boot room with direct external access
- Room 1 = twin or king-sized double with bath, WC and extra single bed (partly under eaves)
- Room 2 = twin or king-sized double with shower, WC and extra single bed (partly under eaves)
- Room 3 = twin or king-sized double with shower, WC and balcony
- Room 4 = small double with shower, WC and balcony
- living and dining room
Current Promotions for Chalet Cime:
Up to 50% off all remaining beds!Dates: 24 Mar 18 - 31 Mar 18, 31 Mar 18 - 07 Apr 18, 07 Apr 18 - 14 Apr 18, 14 Apr 18 - 21 Apr 18
Big savings on all remaining beds in Skiworld chalets for March & April!
Come and enjoy the exceptional snow conditions and experience our fabulous Skiworld hospitality in great chalets all over the Alps!
17th March – NOW SOLD OUT!
24th March – All remaining beds are at a 40%. Prices from £459. Savings of up to £638 per person.
31st March – Discount Savings up to 30% off. Prices from £579. Savings of up to £450 per person.
7th April – Discount Savings up to 40% off. Some whole chalets are 50% off. Prices from £554. Savings of up to £603 per person.
14th April – Prices from £420 per person.
Prices include flights and transfers.
Facilities:bar, boot dryers, jacuzzi, lift, sauna, swimming pool (indoor), wifi (free in-room), wifi (free public area), wifi/internet access
Begin your ski day with fresh bread, a choice of preserves, cereals, porridge, yoghurts, eggs, fruit
juice and unlimited tea and coffee, plus a daily variety of hot options such as poached eggs, sausages, tomatoes and hash browns with croissants and pain au chocolat (or local breads, ham and cheese in Austria and Switzerland)
On your return from the slopes
A freshly baked cake or biscuits with tea and coffee awaits.
In the evening
Aperitifs and canapes followed by a delicious freshly cooked 4 course meal including a cheeseboard with a selection of superior regional wines unlimited until coffee and after-dinner chocolates are served.
There is also an optional welcome drink where you can meet the team and learn what is going on in the resort (and our après ski programme) during your stay.
Breakfast and dinner will be served on 6 out of 7 nights and a continental breakfast will be left out on 1 morning.
YOU WILL ENJOY:
- A call from one of our Ski Specialists prior to departure to see if there is anything else we can help you with (direct bookings only)
- Pre-booked lift passes to your chalet and organised ski hire by our in-resort team
- A warming vin chaud or gluhwein upon arrival
- A fresh fruit bowl throughout your stay
- Complimentary WiFi
- Bath, hand towels and soap with a towel change midweek
- Hairdryer in each chalet
- Pamper yourself with our lovely L’Occitane (or equivalent) shower gel and soap in our 4+* and 5* rated chalets
- TV and DVD player in each chalet