- Chalet for sole occupancy
- Self Catered basis
- 3 bedrooms, sleeps 7
- Usually Saturday to Saturday stays, but flexible
- 2.5 km to lift
- This is a superb house in every respect - recently renovated, beautifully furnished, fully equipped, and well located in the small village of Muhlbach!Just minutes by foot from the local pool, the shops, the cycle paths and the local small-guage railway
- These run the length of the wide valley from Krimml Waterfalls in the west to the famous medieval resort town of Zell am See in the east
- A full array of modern home comforts inside (inc free wireless internet) and a large private garden with BBQ terrace outside
- All that on the edge of the Grossvenediger massif, home to the finest hiking and most spectacular scenery in the Eastern Alps!
- Please bring your own bedding for the cot!
Surface Area: 140 m²
- Livingroom (TV (satellite), DVD player, stereo, patio (private))
- Kitchen diner (radio, internet access (WiFi), wood cookstove, oven, microwave, dishwasher, fridge freezer)
- Bathroom (bath, bath with shower, washbasin)
On 1st floor:
- Bedroom (Double bed, balcony)
- Bedroom (2x Single bed, balcony)
- Bathroom (bath, shower, washbasin)
- Hall (washing machine)
- Bedroom (Single sofa bed, Double bed)
- Bathroom (shower, washbasin, toilet)
- heating (central)
- garden (private)
- garden furniture
- 2x parking
- high chair
Facilities:barbecue, cot/highchair, garden, laundry facilities, private parking (covered), private parking (open), satellite/cable TV, wifi (free public area)
- Use the Pinzgauerlokalbahn for trips to Krimml or Zell am See. This is a fantastic local train travelling through the great scenery. Regular service, and no need to fight for a parking space especially when you go to Zell am See.
- Just a few metres from the house is the Tauernradweg. This is a 270kms cycle route travelling alongside the River Salzach / Saalach.
- Ride the 'longest sledge run' in Europe. This is around 15kms and it is possible to make night runs as it has lights!
- Visit the Krimml Waterfalls, the highest in Europe
1/ Winter / Summer:
Resort & location information:
click +/- to maximise/minimise