- Chalet - can be booked by the room
- Catered basis
- 4 bedrooms, sleeps 8
- Saturday to Saturday stays
- 7 minutes to lift by foot
- sauna/steam room
- hot tub/jacuzzi
- credit cards accepted
- Hot tub
The Alpauris chair is just 320 metres (approx.) and for beginners the main ski school meeting point is just 300 metres (approx.) from the chalet. Conveniently, to make your ski holiday even easier Les Bergers’ small selection of shops and bars are only a short walk away.
Rebeque is sure to be popular this season and that is not simply due to the hot tub and sauna. Constructed using traditional timber and stone, it blends perfectly with the stunning alpine backdrop. The interior facilities juxtapose the subtle exterior design, featuring four crisply appointed modern bedrooms each with a spacious en suite bathroom and a large open-plan living area with floor to ceiling windows which run almost the entire length of the room. An outdoor terrace provides mountain views and opportunities to enjoy stunning alpenglow sunsets as well as soothing away the aches in your own private hot tub after a hard day’s skiing. And if this is not enough the chalet also boasts a sauna for you to enjoy!
As rooms 1 and 4 can be configured either as twin or king-sized beds, we will make them up as twins unless we are advised otherwise
- Room 1 = twin or king-sized double with shower and WC
- ski storage and heated boot dryers
- relaxation area with sauna leading onto outside hot tub
- large open-plan living/dining area leading onto terrace
- Room 2 & 3 = 2 twins with shower, WC and balcony
- Room 4 = twin or king-sized double with shower, WC and balcony
Current Promotions for Chalet Rebeque:
Massive bargains for January and February - up to 50% offDates: 27 Jan 18 - 03 Feb 18, 03 Feb 18 - 10 Feb 18, 10 Feb 18 - 17 Feb 18, 17 Feb 18 - 24 Feb 18
27th January – All remaining beds now 50% off. Prices from £408pp.
3rd February – All remaining beds now 40% off. Prices from £499pp.
10th February (Half Term) – Last few beds. Discounts of up to £600pp and prices from £999 per person.
17th February – Added to late deals with 10% off.
All prices include flights and transfers.
Facilities:boot dryers, hot tub (outdoor), sauna, wifi (free in-room), wifi (free public area)
Begin your ski day with fresh bread, a choice of preserves, cereals, porridge, yoghurts, eggs, fruit
juice and unlimited tea and coffee, plus a daily variety of hot options such as poached eggs, sausages, tomatoes and hash browns with croissants and pain au chocolat (or local breads, ham and cheese in Austria and Switzerland)
On your return from the slopes
A freshly baked cake or biscuits with tea and coffee awaits.
In the evening
Aperitifs and canapes followed by a delicious freshly cooked 4 course meal including a cheeseboard with a selection of superior regional wines unlimited until coffee and after-dinner chocolates are served.
There is also an optional welcome drink where you can meet the team and learn what is going on in the resort (and our après ski programme) during your stay.
Breakfast and dinner will be served on 6 out of 7 nights and a continental breakfast will be left out on 1 morning.
YOU WILL ENJOY:
- A call from one of our Ski Specialists prior to departure to see if there is anything else we can help you with (direct bookings only)
- Pre-booked lift passes to your chalet and organised ski hire by our in-resort team
- A warming vin chaud or gluhwein upon arrival
- A fresh fruit bowl throughout your stay
- Complimentary WiFi
- Bath, hand towels and soap with a towel change midweek
- Hairdryer in each chalet
- Pamper yourself with our lovely L’Occitane (or equivalent) shower gel and soap in our 4+* and 5* rated chalets
- TV and DVD player in each chalet